Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls - Seasons

Sinbad

Honorary Master
82462439bc69899dc8fcecf1eae53f5b.jpg

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
The new follower system is pretty interesting.
The thief has a great crit buff.
Also the Rat necro and frozen orb wiz are completely broken right now, Im expecting big nerfs before the season goes live.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
The new follower system is pretty interesting.
The thief has a great crit buff.
Also the Rat necro and frozen orb wiz are completely broken right now, Im expecting big nerfs before the season goes live.
Frozen orb eh! always liked me a frozen orb

HowTo

Expert Member
Hello all.
Need some help T10 Rift to be completed in under 2min.
My character is not is not up to it, speed wise.

This is towards my Season Journey to be completed.

Groot asb. help my uit.

HowTo

Expert Member
What char you running?.. Gears did this completely by accident in graveyard.....

Same with Avarice/Avarita... :ROFL:
Wizard Disintegrate Set. Combo TalRasha and Firebird set. Done two so far towards seasonally quest.
1) Done a GR 70. Done
2) Avarice. Did Bounties till it came out of my ears. Done
3) Speed Demon run T10 rift in less then 2min, From start to finish.? Looking for a speedster.
My knowledge about Wizard is scary or any other build in D3. Don't know how to make him faster. Boon of Hoarder gem. Gold pickup and attached Pic. But then again how many wreckable items are there.

My Char Link

Attachments

• D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 6

HowTo

Expert Member
Just another question RNG sucks big time this season.
1) Ramaladni's Gift one so far. Paragon lvl 7xx. Two so far one GR used and other normal rift.
2) Ancient items on Char so far 2. WTF is going on. Rng sucks.

My Feeling wtf.

Last edited:

rustypup

Expert Member
2) Avarice. Did Bounties till it came out of my ears. Done
Bounties are the worst path to avarice I have ever seen.

Ever. No jokes. For the mats, sure. No prob. For the conquest? Grief no.

Even worse this season because follower buffs gives you avarice with zero effort.

PM your tag and I will run with you if I'm in

Lupus

Honorary Master
I swear the Xbox one version is completely different to PC, I mean whirlwind barbs are hard to get right.

HowTo

Expert Member
Bounties are the worst path to avarice I have ever seen.

Ever. No jokes. For the mats, sure. No prob. For the conquest? Grief no.

Even worse this season because follower buffs gives you avarice with zero effort.

PM your tag and I will run with you if I'm in
Marmite#2938
Tnx Bud was quick.

Last edited:

HowTo

Expert Member
I like when a new season starts. It's the only way I know @HowTo is still with us :p
Nice to know @Sinbad is still online, now a UK man. Best for for your new adventure.
Look at forum post I know members, online is a different cattle of fish. Like me :sick:
@AfricanTech stay African Tech in game. Tnx for the help the other day with a T16 kill called Malthael.
@rustypup for his help this season and last season. I normally run against walls and then lose time etc. etc. But there are still good people out there to help!

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Nice to know @Sinbad is still online, now a UK man. Best for for your new adventure.
Look at forum post I know members, online is a different cattle of fish. Like me :sick:
@AfricanTech stay African Tech in game. Tnx for the help the other day with a T16 kill called Malthael.
@rustypup for his help this season and last season. I normally run against walls and then lose time etc. etc. But there are still good people out there to help!

Pleasure man.

Lot's of the group online beginning of season.

Learnt my lesson and finished journey early this season.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I still need that cold amulet thing to do my set mastery
I think I've done most of the other stuff now. Bought myself a keyboard so I could do numlocking - the laptop keyboard just was not cutting it. Suddenly gone from 70GRs to over 95 :D

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I still need that cold amulet thing to do my set mastery
I think I've done most of the other stuff now. Bought myself a keyboard so I could do numlocking - the laptop keyboard just was not cutting it. Suddenly gone from 70GRs to over 95 :D

Hax!

Ban him!