Official Home Alarm Discussion Thread

Rhino

We are using Insite Gold at the moment, I haven't tried other options but am keen to.
Cool. I’m hoping it will work for me as I want to have myself and my parents having access to it as I am overseas but want us all to receive alerts.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Cool. I’m hoping it will work for me as I want to have myself and my parents having access to it as I am overseas but want us all to receive alerts.
I remember now why I am not using paradoxmyhome.com, it can't find my Site ID for some reason. I am using an iPhone which is why I can't find Alarmin as it looks to be Android only. I have myself, my girlfriend and her father all setup on Insite Gold using a single account/user which works well enough for our needs.

alqassam

Expert Member
I remember now why I am not using paradoxmyhome.com, it can't find my Site ID for some reason. I am using an iPhone which is why I can't find Alarmin as it looks to be Android only. I have myself, my girlfriend and her father all setup on Insite Gold using a single account/user which works well enough for our needs.
Cost of insight gold?

spikegv

Thanks, Did you set it up, or was it done by an installer ?
I did most of the setup myself, I remember running into some problems just can't remember what exactly. Do you have all the installer codes as you need it for the setup

Rhino

I did most of the setup myself, I remember running into some problems just can't remember what exactly. Do you have all the installer codes as you need it for the setup
I don’t know if he reset them or left them as default. Any idea how I can check ? Try to access a menu on the TM50?

rodga

Executive Member
I have the tm50 as well but mine was setup using babyware. The installer left me a copy and mailed me all the setup and code info.

It's quite easy to add/adjust things using babyware you just need to setup the connection via your ip150 first.

Last I read that the latest ip150 no longer allows access via alarmin. I know there was talk of a firmware downgrade or even a later firmware that works, but not sure what the outcome was.

Rhino

I have the tm50 as well but mine was setup using babyware. The installer left me a copy and mailed me all the setup and code info.

It's quite easy to add/adjust things using babyware you just need to setup the connection via your ip150 first.

Last I read that the latest ip150 no longer allows access via alarmin. I know there was talk of a firmware downgrade or even a later firmware that works, but not sure what the outcome was.
But once you have the IP150 setup, don't you still need the 307 USB cable to connect? Or you can use the IP150 somehow with babyware ?

Neuk_

Expert Member

Send me your postal address, I'll send you a memory stick so you can share with me :cool:

Rhino

Seems the default installer code of 0000 does not work.... crap....

spikegv

Seems the default installer code of 0000 does not work.... crap....
What system do you have. The installer code is usually 6 digits long. The default is also 000000. Did you try enter programming mode on the tm50
Menu>advanced>installer programming