Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers81

Expert Member
@Ockie

It looks like something exploding at the back, beneath the turbine on the righ?

APoc184

Honorary Master
#OTD 1977. RIP Elvis Presley.

This was his favourite sandwich.

FOOL'S GOLD LOAF - 8000kCal.

Fools-Gold-Loaf-Sandwich.jpg

The Fool's Gold Loaf begins with a loaf of French white bread that is covered in two tablespoons of margarine and baked in the oven at 350F/180C until brown. One pound of sliced bacon is fried in oil until crispy and drained. The loaf is sliced lengthwise, hollowed out, and filled with a jar of peanut butter, jar of grape jelly and the bacon.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Why, it looks and sounds atrocious.

Now I regret helping you in that Home Improvements thread :p .. even without Jelly it sounds disgusting.
You say that now...but when I'm the King of Rock, you'll be fawning, throwing your girl childs at me and begging for attention.\

JUST YOU WAIT!

Arzy

Honorary Master
Now I regret helping you in that Home Improvements thread :p .. even without Jelly it sounds disgusting.
I've had peanut butter & bacon before, that's fine. I can just never get over how you put jelly/jam with peanut butter.

Akasha

Executive Member
A chicken laid a huge egg with a regular size egg inside it.

McsdtDV-etxGeZLQRj6uMrhIBzS5NSpqoRs7-U1CZ10.jpg

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You say that now...but when I'm the King of Rock, you'll be fawning, throwing your girl childs at me and begging for attention.\

JUST YOU WAIT!
If I ever have Girl Childs you can have them... regardless of being King of Rock or not... I don't want Girl Childs ever!

APoc184

Honorary Master
Carved alligator skull.

Kinda looks like those doilies my mom crochet for her bedside and coffee tables.

obqggbbl3yfz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.