Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cray

Honorary Master
I''m wondering htf you gonna get into that car in the first place, look at the width of the door sills and how close the seats are to the dash. mini skirts will be very interesting.
I don't see Jeremy Clarkson testing it anytime soon...

johncgalloway

Indeed. And that quoted range is probably with a very light foot on the pedal.

Start pushing the limits a bit and I guess it will come down very very quickly.

But damn. 0-100 in about 2s. :eek:
In this country - that speed - peoples is gonna die.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Glow in the dark Canadian Dollar coins. Was launched for Canada's 150th anniversary.

canada.jpg

APoc184

Honorary Master
Coffin on wheels as my mom likes to say.

Lazareth – LM 847.

4.7L Maserati V8 Engine

cuz86eytm3y11.jpeg

cn@

Expert Member
Coffin on wheels as my mom likes to say.

Lazareth – LM 847.

4.7L Maserati V8 Engine

View attachment 578364
I have a more creative way of explaining the state of matter (or between physical and metaphysical) between the transference between life and death. On that bike (in case of an accident) ... a more apt description would have been the transference from a solid and living human form to a looooooooong wet and dead liquid stripe of human residue.

Last edited:

MonkeysUncle

Expert Member
The Volkswagen emissions scandal began in 2015, when the Environmental Protection Agency issued a notice of violation of the Clean Air Act to the Volkswagen Group, which had intentionally programmed turbocharged direct-injection diesel engines to activate their emissions controls only during laboratory emissions testing, which caused the vehicles' NOx output to meet U.S. standards during regulatory testing while emitting up to 40 times more NOx in real-world driving. Today thousands of Volkswagen and Audi models from 2009 to 2015 sit in the California desert.

Jassen Todorov / National Geographic Photo Contest

aapkop

Expert Member
The Volkswagen emissions scandal began in 2015, when the Environmental Protection Agency issued a notice of violation of the Clean Air Act to the Volkswagen Group, which had intentionally programmed turbocharged direct-injection diesel engines to activate their emissions controls only during laboratory emissions testing, which caused the vehicles' NOx output to meet U.S. standards during regulatory testing while emitting up to 40 times more NOx in real-world driving. Today thousands of Volkswagen and Audi models from 2009 to 2015 sit in the California desert.

Jassen Todorov / National Geographic Photo Contest

They are bad at playing Tetris, to many gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.