Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Deux

APoc184

Honorary Master
Really sad that it happens - but the internet is anonymous and this will occur. Editors and photographers have to be more mindful in what they put out - it is the only way. But even then you are going to get those..... Disable comments when it comes to a picture like this. Only way not to invite unwanted commentary.
Sad indeed

I found the picture interesting and why I wanted to share it. But not interesting in a sexual or vulgar way at all.

It simply amazes me how flexible and athletic she is and that she will put 99% of people people to shame with her skills and abilities. Could have been a male AFL player jumping and kicking that high for all I care.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Sad indeed

I found the picture interesting and why I wanted to share it. But not interesting in a sexual or vulgar way at all.

It simply amazes me how flexible and athletic she is and that she will put 99% of people people to shame with her skills and abilities. Could have been a male AFL player jumping and kicking that high for all I care.
I know - she is an amazing athlete but there are elements on the internet that won't see that. You have to take the good with the bad and prepare for the worst.

cn@

Expert Member
<<pondering whether to post or not how attractive she is ... her face and general appearance, that is.>>

Interesting, she even does some boxing. One certainly wouldn't try and say something demeaning to her face. She would **** you up.

Last edited:

APoc184

Honorary Master
Meeting of the Waters. Brazil.

The point where two of Amazon River’s largest tributaries {smaller river that flows into a bigger ‘parent’ river) converge but never mix.

The Solimões River forms the lighter half, its ‘cafe au lait’ colouring owed to the rich sediment that runs down from the Andes Mountains, including sand, mud and silt. Known as a ‘white water river’, the Solimões River stretches over a 1600 km distance.

The darker side is the Rio Negro, and it gets its ‘black tea’ hue from leaf and plant matter that has decayed and dissolved in the water. It might look dark and murky, but the Rio Negro carries little or no sediment, and according to the European Space Agency website, is considered one of the cleanest natural waters in the world. On really clear days, water visibility in this black water river can exceed nine metres.
AMAZON.jpg

upup

Executive Member
Cherry Smoothie Bowl: Topped with cherries, sprinkles, frozen blueberries & blackberries, chocolate and strawberries. Made just with frozen bananas & cherries.

ECLIPSE Smoothie Bowl: Topped with frozen blueberries & blackberries, sprinkles and a chocolate moon Made just with frozen bananas, blueberries and butterfly pea powder.
Do not find it on google, for a recipe

APoc184

Honorary Master
Train stop in Japan countryside.

It has no entry or exit points. Train stops there, you get off, train leaves and you enjoy the view and nature. Next train stops there and you get back on again.

Nice idea but seems like 1hr intervals between trains and you can only admire the same view for so long before getting bored and I don't see any seats (except for sitting on the ledge of the platform).

trainstop.jpg

zeb

Expert Member
When your wedding cake costs 60 times more than my whole wedding + reception cost.

Former Russian Boxer turned cake baker. Renat Agzamov.

R3mil cake for a Kazakh wedding.

Ludicrous but still interesting and extreme skill on baker's side. Check out his Instagram for more cakes. Actually does loads of kids cakes.
Unbelievable. I though Duff and Buddy had skills but this guy takes the cake.