Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

cn@

Expert Member
We are ****ing things up as we go along and despite our best efforts we are firstly:
x trying to convince ourselves that we are not ****ing things up.

and secondly:
x if we are ****ing things up, we are trying to convince ourselves that our own remediary actions aren't really needed to sort things out even though millions of metric tonnes of debris (2 x Texas) is floating in the Pacific Ocean.

MR.C

Expert Member
We are ****ing things up as we go along and despite our best efforts we are firstly:
x trying to convince ourselves that we are not ****ing things up.

and secondly:
x if we are ****ing things up, we are trying to convince ourselves that our own remediary actions aren't really needed to sort things out even though millions of metric tonnes of debris (2 x Texas) is floating in the Pacific Ocean.
https://www.liberationnews.org/pentagons-endless-war-brings-endless-pollution/

Don't know how legit the source is...

KT-B

Honorary Master
Take my strong hand!

Otter reaching for a snack at an Otter Cafe in Tokyo..
WTF is a otter cafe?

/off to Google

View attachment 648804
In Japan's never ending quest to create the most unconventional cafes, a shop in the trendy Harajuku district of Tokyo is pushing the boundaries by introducing a trio of small-clawed otters for their pet-loving customers.

Just weeks after Japan reported its first sighting of a wild otter in 38 years, Harry Harajuku Terrace opened, offering customers a chance to touch or hold the furry creatures, along with several other animals, depending on the animals' mood.

"After the sighting (of the otter) became news, many people became curious what an otter is like. There were also others who got interested after seeing them at aquariums," said cafe manager Mayu Saito, 30.

gamer16

Executive Member
I noticed for the first time, rather disturbingly, that these little guys have special hands.

Where I noticed:

Side note, damn its cute, and so friendly for a wild animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.