Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

cn@

Expert Member
That Honda generator doesn't seem to be bullet proof. I don't think it is a good idea to place it right at the front, in the open.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
That Honda generator doesn't seem to be bullet proof. I don't think it is a good idea to place it right at the front, in the open.
If you are good enough to shoot out that Honda Genny with that .50 cal machine gun unloading in your direction, then you sir are a legend...

I personally would have brown stains on my pants and screaming like a little girl hoping that whatever cover I found was good enough...

Grouter

Expert Member
Surely someone in the US Military would think to remove a Japanese brand name from the front of their vehicle. Or is it written in the Honda supply contract " Brand stickers will remain visible" ? Good thing it's 2019 and not 1945 I guess...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Easy job for a sniper from a distance...
It is a MUTT, it doesn't use that generator (perhaps as secondary), mainly a transport unit able to manoeuvre without placing humans in harm's way. It is a armed robotic mule.

ponder

Honorary Master
It is a MUTT, it doesn't use that generator (perhaps as secondary), mainly a transport unit able to manoeuvre without placing humans in harm's way. It is a armed robotic mule.
It runs on batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.