Official "Interesting pictures" thread - Part Three

upup

Executive Member
Good story behind that, the Soviets got their hands on the US space shuttle plans, but there were intentional flaws and problems built into the plans encase someone else got their hands on it.
So those where build with the design faults in them, thus worthless to use
Quite a few flaws were send over, and them Russians simply build them,
Saw it last night on dstv , https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment/tv/international/damian-lewis-spy-wars-brings-to-light-real-life-espionage-tales-36658356

Flanders

Honorary Master
Good story behind that, the Soviets got their hands on the US space shuttle plans, but there were intentional flaws and problems built into the plans encase someone else got their hands on it.
So those where build with the design faults in them, thus worthless to use

Locomotive train engine? Well comrade, if that is on the plans, that is on the plans...

Wait, where is wire for this phone?

gottagoon

That is how I feel about Bulgaria. So much to see and do.
I know a few Bulgarian girls from an online game I used to play. Those women are among other things cooks of note. Used to preparing huge portions of flat out delicious food. And the one's I know are gorgeous looking too.

Bulgaria on my bucket list for the beautiful country it is too :)

APoc184

Honorary Master
How to know for sure if somebody has too much money.

Using a Pagani Zonda as a room divider.

In an $8 million luxury condominium on the oceanfront of miami, one of the few privately owned zondas has been installed to function as both as a high-impact partition between the living room and master suite, and an artistic centerpiece for the residence.

Artefacto home working alongside the italian craftsman at pagani is responsible for this unbelievable task. The teams created an aluminum and carbon fiber stand, which creates the illusion that the vehicle is floating in mid-air.
pagani01.jpg
pagani02.jpg
pagani03.jpg

cn@

Expert Member
I'm not easily offended … as a matter of fact I'm only offended if you insult me personally and if I have allowed to be deserved of that criticism (but then it's my problem) … otherwise you could say what you want - it would flow like water off a duck's back.

But this picture of a wanton wastage of money. This offends me.

… and impresses me to a lesser degree ...

;)

EDIT: Yes, I realise that this is probably only the bodywork.

Next question … how did they get it in there?

Also: does that bed seem much shorter than it seems wider? What is that bed's width? Triple King? I would bet that a foursome could easily sleep over on that bed.

Last edited: