Official Manchester United Supporters' Thread Part 4

roadcat

Expert Member
Well, at least we broke our away goal duck against top six sides

JJCT

Expert Member
James Rodriquez rumours yesterday, today he seemed to say farewell to the crowd in Madrids last home game.

JJCT

Expert Member
Several sources saying​ James Rodriquez to United is a done deal. I think he'll be a good signing for PSG/Bayern​.

dbecks

Executive Member
Another "fulfill the fixture" side put out with the Final in mind

Martial looked good on the wing which was a plus.

Still no closer in terms of the CB's

dbecks

Executive Member
Several sources saying​ James Rodriquez to United is a done deal. I think he'll be a good signing for PSG/Bayern​.
My dad and I were chatting about him. Seems a good player to get. Good left foot, shooting and passing, gets in the box and a better fit than Lingard in the position Lingard plays in

JJCT

Expert Member
My dad and I were chatting about him. Seems a good player to get. Good left foot, shooting and passing, gets in the box and a better fit than Lingard in the position Lingard plays in
I like him, very much wasted at Madrid. I'm just hoping we get our business done early and fast.

cenredash

Expert Member
But can he track back and defend?
Does he have the pace for a winger ?

Does he fit the mourinho hard work style?

dbecks

Executive Member
But can he track back and defend?
Does he have the pace for a winger ?

Does he fit the mourinho hard work style?
Good questions..

I havent seen him do too much tracking back..but most of the forward players dont at Madrid

He isnt pacey, but he isnt slow. Looking at Lingard, I would sacrifice that pace for abit of James' skill and left foot

Mou has a job to instill that in him when he comes..whether he adapts, I couldnt say

dbecks

Executive Member
I like him, very much wasted at Madrid. I'm just hoping we get our business done early and fast.
Mou seems to be that guy...it was only the Pogba deal that really went on and for obvious reasons