• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Official Manchester United Supporters' Thread Part 4

dbecks

Executive Member
actually the way JM has set United up there's chances galore - same as last season but our finishing was poor, so far we have been on song.

Just pissed me off how the people are praising Kane's 13 goals in September (6 league, 5 UCL and 2 for England) vs Lukaku's 10 goals (if he put in those 1v1 it could easily have been 13/14 goals).

Kane is loved by the English media..he will always be praised more than most.

And TBF, he is on fire as well - Lukaku must just keep it up and he will also be judged on the team performance

JJCT

Expert Member
Can we just take a moment and appreciate one of the best pieces of man management. What Mourinho has down with Fellaini is incredible.

I wonder what he sees in a player to give them the carrot like Fellaini or the stick like Mkhitaryan or Shaw.

cenredash

Expert Member
Can we just take a moment and appreciate one of the best pieces of man management. What Mourinho has down with Fellaini is incredible.

I wonder what he sees in a player to give them the carrot like Fellaini or the stick like Mkhitaryan or Shaw.
Agreed, though, did you see the size of Fellaini compared to mkhi or shaw?... i'd always opt for carrot

dbecks

Executive Member

Mou is a boss...we knew that :D

Kflop3.jpg

Fox1

Expert Member
Players need to have faith in the manager. Mourinho was very simple with his words when he said he will give everyone a chance but Schneiderlin and Rooney had other ideas and see how that worked out. Mourinho even went as far as dedicating that victory to Fellaini when the player was at his worst and ever since then Fellaini has stepped up in every game.

dbecks

Executive Member
Players need to have faith in the manager. Mourinho was very simple with his words when he said he will give everyone a chance but Schneiderlin and Rooney had other ideas and see how that worked out. Mourinho even went as far as dedicating that victory to Fellaini when the player was at his worst and ever since then Fellaini has stepped up in every game.
Mou is a boss :D

cenredash

Expert Member
Rashford (19) is like a young Martial (21), who is like a young Lukaku (24). Love that three of our main attackers are so young.