Official Manchester United Supporters' Thread Part 4

fishfly

Honorary Master
So anyone seen the leaked kits of 20-21?

WTF is Adidas thinking? this is fugly and looks like a Christmas tree decoration...

fishfly

Honorary Master
Wait looking at all the other kits... it's like we time warped to the year 1918... :eek: The year the Spanish flu hit

Shi

Expert Member
In the news

Striker Odion Ighalo looks set to return to China when his loan deal expires on 31 May, with Manchester United struggling to agree an extension with Shanghai Shenhua

Shi

Expert Member
In the news
Striker Odion Ighalo looks set to return to China when his loan deal expires on 31 May, with Manchester United struggling to agree an extension with Shanghai Shenhua
Loan extended to end of Jan. :thumbsup:

YM_80

Compared to what Sanchez costs us, its the bargain of the year....
Sanchez was an expensive mistake...we shouldn't judge current and future transfers against him, now that - hopefully - the recruitment is closer to normal.

Honestly, I would prefer if they'd spent the 50m on Werner so that we have 3 reliable senior striking options - since Martial and Rashford have had injury problems at times, and Greenwood isn't ready to carry the load. Plus, long-term, nobody knows if Martial will stick around...he's not someone I would rely on to stay and consistently perform at a high level.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Sanchez was an expensive mistake...we shouldn't judge current and future transfers against him, now that - hopefully - the recruitment is closer to normal.

Honestly, I would prefer if they'd spent the 50m on Werner so that we have 3 reliable senior striking options - since Martial and Rashford have had injury problems at times, and Greenwood isn't ready to carry the load. Plus, long-term, nobody knows if Martial will stick around...he's not someone I would rely on to stay and consistently perform at a high level.
You are confusing two things. One is that the cost you mention includes wages. Transfer fees do not. Secondly, you are imagining that a "Werner"deal would happen automatically. That is not so.

Here we have a striker who has passion in his heart for United. And has proven to be incredibly effective in his short stay at the club.

Nothing to debate really.

fishfly

Honorary Master
hmmm single match 5 substitutions... I don't get his France has closed off the season
Lyon leading Juve 1-0 with no league to play...

How is this now fair play?

powermzii

Expert Member
What is the thinking behind the 5 subs - saw it last night in the Ars vs City game as well

Rabobi

Executive Member
hmmm single match 5 substitutions... I don't get his France has closed off the season
Lyon leading Juve 1-0 with no league to play...

How is this now fair play?
Is this supposed to be actual English?

• Haha
Reactions: Azg