Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

One of the best chirps from him, after the guy put the ball in skew at the line out: "I'm straighter than that one." Apparently Nigel announced in 2007 that he's gay. :D

One of the best chirps from him, after the guy put the ball in skew at the line out: "I'm straighter than that one." Apparently Nigel announced in 2007 that he's gay. :D

He's brilliant with his chirps.
I remember him once telling a player that he "is not last weeks ref" :p

He is one of the better more consistant refs at the WC

England have secured their place for the next round:

12079274_10152683125427168_678192307299256365_n.jpg

He's brilliant with his chirps.
I remember him once telling a player that he "is not last weeks ref" :p

He is one of the better more consistant refs at the WC

Wasn't he also the ref that told the one player not to shout at him because this is not soccer?

Boks naming their team tonight for the USA game. I expect a lot of changes. I think we'll be putting on a proper b-side, so the a-team can have a rest.

Indeed. Apparently Matfield won't be considered still due to injury.

Expect Serfontein, Steyn, Du Toit, Alberts, Malherbe and Kolisi to get starting berths. Strauss and Bismarck seem to be on a rotation system so not always sure which one is the A team hooker. On pure talent it's Du Plessis obviously, but Strauss seemingly gets the best out of himself a higher percentage of the time. Perhaps Strauss will still start this match, though.

I'm still gutted.:crying:

Well played by Aus, this team looks like the one to beat this world cup.

Tough pool, no doubt! But Wales have only ever beaten SA twice in history!
And Japan had never beaten South Africa. In fact before the SA match Japan never won a world cup match for 20+ years.

England are bracing themselves for flooding.

The Welsh are pissing themselves laughing.

Maybe. But Japan has a 100% win record against the Boks.

We will probably only play them again in 2019 so we will have to live with that record until then. At least Wales also lost to them in 2013 playing without their Lions on tour.

Back