Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
France has thrown away at least two tries, but the All Blacks are showing class.

Bernie

Expert Member
Brilliant rugby from AB's so far. Looking like a try fest for them in 2nd half.

*TJR*

I don't think I'll watch the boks NZ game next week. Hopefully after the match we'll have a win. Can't see myself watching knowing that we have little chance with our current performance.

skimread

Honorary Master
I don't think I'll watch the boks NZ game next week. Hopefully after the match we'll have a win. Can't see myself watching knowing that we have little chance with our current performance.
If you watch the NZ and Aus flyhalf play, tactics and getting their back line going they are worldclass.
Just look at the difference Dan Biggar made today and he was Man of the match until he went of.

Kr1mZoN

France - Tackles made 65 ; Tackles missed: 18

Tells you all you need to know really. I don't think we will roll over nearly as easily next week. Our defence has certainly proved solid after the Japan mare. NZ's defence won't hold up nearly as well as the Welsh either. I certainly won't write us off before seeing a tackle made. Don't forget that Welsh team ran Australia ragged, and probably should have won with more composure.

skimread

Honorary Master
Can we stop wishing injuries on players, please?
The injury luck has been with us this tournament. The bad players Matfield and De Villiers got injured. The rest was fine. 8 wales players were out injured for the SA game.

Maybe God is on our side :whistling:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Signs of life from France maybe? Fofana to provide the spark for a second half revival (he said, more in hope than expectation).

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
That's more like a push with a fist and not a punch. But the rules are the rules I guess...

MickeyD

RIP
AB's rush defence looks like it is offsides more times than not. I'll have to pause and rewind to check...