Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Kr1mZoN

I think its finally safe to say NZ have this. Enjoyable game. First team to win back to back world cups and first to three. One of the greatest teams ever.

L

Leonidas

NZ .... the first team to win back to back WCs

And I have an inkling that they'll win the next two as well.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Big ups to NZ, so many of those players can be considered all time greats and the team is probably the best in the pro era.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I still remember the time Carter went through a slump and was demoted to waterboy.

What a bloody legend to bounce back to be World Cup final Man of the match.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I still remember the time Carter went through a slump and was demoted to waterboy.

What a bloody legend to bounce back to be World Cup final Man of the match.

He was basically flawless. One missed conversion, only mistake I recall. Tackled everywhere on the field, got turnovers, coordinated the attack.

Just excellent.

orin76

Expert Member
What a great game of rugby. Both teams were awesome, but the All Blacks are in a class of their own at the moment. Untouchable.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Well done NZ, you are the best in the world. The 2 teams in the final deserved to be there.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
He was basically flawless. One missed conversion, only mistake I recall. Tackled everywhere on the field, got turnovers, coordinated the attack.

Just excellent.

Carter was excellent today. We can only dream about having such a great flyhalf.