Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I don't think Canada is playing that bad, it is only that Ireland is on a whole other level. Good and clean rugby by Ireland.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Thats shocking, that ball did not go forward

Not according to the man with the cameras pov. Did they use the Hawkeye system? In the case they did, there might be some controversy. I didn't see everything, so I have no clear opinion.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I like the island nations!

I like all the "smaller" nations. Underdogs, if you will.

One thing is for sure. The passion is still there and they ain't afraid to show it.

Nadolo with those tears streaming down his face with the anthem last night. So awesome to see.

Teary-eyed Tonga and Georgia players too.

Not even to mention any time Argentina sing their drawn out tune.

I'm not saying our players (even Australia, NZ and England) don't have passion. But we don't really show it, do we? Perhaps a good thing with it being a professional sport and all? Perhaps not?

I still like it though.

When was the last time a Bok player cried when singing the anthem?

Johan Goosen doesn't count because he was crying knowing he will be carried off with a injury shortly after. :p

wizardofid

Executive Member
enjoying this game more than the one last night, IRE given some room, can create scoring opportunities.CAN is going to get wasted, I don't see them as a 80 minute team there already signs of being tired, Will have to wait and see what the second half brings, but I don't see them recovering.

Well played IRE !!!

APoc184

Honorary Master
Officials probably had to beg Canada to come out for the second half

Ag least we know what they were promised to come out again.

"We will take off that big bald bully for 10min"

Pretty harsh yellow for Paul there