Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

wizardofid

Executive Member
I also didn't approve, but it is clear that deliberate fouls are being aggressively penalized.

FTFY and have a yellow card :p

I think it's great, that they are taking a much harsher look...that aspects of the game, just so long it doesn't affect the flow of the game.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Not sure how the rules work in a situation like that, though. Surely you can't just hang around behind the opponent's lines and wait for it to be open play and then run into their lines?

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
FTFY and have a yellow card :p

I think it's great, that they are taking a much harsher look...that aspects of the game, just so long it doesn't affect the flow of the game.

Errrrm...

penalize
ˈpiːn(ə)lʌɪz/Submit
verb
past tense: penalised; past participle: penalised

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
After watching Georgia and Tonga game, I fancy Namibia's chances of winning their first world cup match...

Go Jacques Burger & co....... The only other Afrikaans speaking span in the world beker...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
After watching Georgia and Tonga game, I fancy Namibia's chances of winning their first world cup match...

Go Jacques Burger & co....... The only other Afrikaans speaking span in the world beker...

It will be good to see the lowest ranked team in the World Cup making a dent. Playing for third place in their pool.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Glad Canada were able to get some points. Hirayama and Van der Merwe have been playing very well tonight.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Well done Ireland, lekker win, tough games ahead. I'm proud that Canada played 80 minutes. Ireland made some handling errors which they have to work on.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Brave show by Canada. Not a shabby game at all.

Quick shower, then 2-min brush-up on Japanese.

wizardofid

Executive Member

Solitude

Executive Member
Almost time for the big game! It's such a shame that Alberts isn't playing.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Stolen 4 in loose rucks already 5min in. The bokke better protect the ball better.