Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Solitude

Executive Member
I looked forward to this? To this display of pure patheticness? I can't begin to describe how sad this makes me. The Bokke does not look like a World Cup winning team. It's amazing how there's not one player that can break the line or create space. The contrast between us and the Irish is huge.

Pathetic.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Well that sucked :(

Currently have the audio on SABC muted. Commentary sucks too :D

Thor

Honorary Master
Will seriously laugh my ass of if japan manage to win here. Unlikely but I am entertaining the idea that they end second on the pool log :D

They wont win the WC but they will most likely win this match

skimread

Honorary Master
SA playing conservative. Everyone is so scared to lose their places in Meyer's back-and-forth selection policy they just show their basic skills.

The driving mauls will at least make us win this game.

L

Leonidas

I don't think we can criticise the boks too much. Japan has been playing an awesome game.

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
Mallett is twitching like he has tourettes.

So am I for that matter.

I do like watching a team tackle low. I have no idea when defensive coaches decided that was a bad thing.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I've been a such a big supporter of the Boks for years but my passion is fading. I find myself watching soccer more and more :(.

How do you support **** like this?

There is just nothing in our rugby to get excited about. This RWC can't end soon enough so that we can get rid of all the dinosaurs from coaching to players.

Jesus, dude. Lose the histrionics.

Why are some Springbok fans such drama queens?

crackersa

Honorary Master
Mallett is twitching like he has tourettes.

So am I for that matter.

I do like watching a team tackle low. I have no idea when defensive coaches decided that was a bad thing.

Watch USA tomorrow, they specialize in low tackles. That's the only way they can stop Samoa

skimread

Honorary Master
Japan hasn't won a world cup game in 24 years. This is the closest they've ever gotten:D

APoc184

Honorary Master
Am I the only one not too concerned?

We'll wing it in the second half. Japan is certainly brave but they won't be able to keep it up for another 40min.

Mike7

I looked forward to this? To this display of pure patheticness? I can't begin to describe how sad this makes me. The Bokke does not look like a World Cup winning team. It's amazing how there's not one player that can break the line or create space. The contrast between us and the Irish is huge.

Pathetic.

Its an absolute chore watching is trying to play rugby. I can deal with the losses but the style of rugby is driving me insane.

You support your team no matter what. University of Michigan has sucked for the last few years, but still pulls 100,000+ fans into the stadium

I'll never stop supporting them but I'm starting to care less. As I said the losses I can deal with its the style of rugby that's unwatchable.

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
Bull. The All Blacks would have destroyed that Japan team.

I agree. They sre ranked 13 in the world. You watch an Ireland put 50 points past Canada and then watxh this trash. It is sad to see how we have fallen. Hopefully we improve in the second half.