Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Mike7

Jesus, dude. Lose the histrionics.

Why are some Springbok fans such drama queens?

Are you blind? Look at our record the past 18 months. We've won one game this bloody year with no sign of improving. Our style of rugby is not improving, past it over the hill players hanging on for one last pay day and a dinosaur coach.

Wake up!!

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Am I the only one not too concerned?

We'll wing it in the second half. Japan is certainly brave but they won't be able to keep it up for another 40min.

Yeah, same. I think the game will open up and we'll run a couple of tries in.

KOPITE

Executive Member
By the looks of it, HM will probably bring on the senior players to add some bite to the team

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
2 things are pathetic so far.
Reffing and the bokke.
Bokke cannot change the game plan.

crackersa

Honorary Master
Its an absolute chore watching is trying to play rugby. I can deal with the losses but the style of rugby is driving me insane.

I'll never stop supporting them but I'm starting to care less. As I said the losses I can deal with its the style of rugby that's unwatchable.

Ok, I understand now. Michigan has always been a running team, they bring in a coach that favors passing and I was having regular Saturday heart attacks.

Agree, I don't think the books look great, not like my first World Cup experience where they won their second world title.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I'm backing the Japanese all the way through in this game. The Springboks need a wake up call and this may be it.

Thor

Honorary Master
2 things are pathetic so far.
Reffing and the bokke.
Bokke cannot change the game plan.

That is something I think is why we loose to the All blacks they adapt on the spot, we not a change in hell we can make on the fly adjustments

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Are you blind? Look at our record the past 18 months. We've won one game this bloody year with no sign of improving. Our style of rugby is not improving, past it over the hill players hanging on for one last pay day and a dinosaur coach.

Wake up!!

What you're doing is whining, not analysing where we're going wrong.

Mike7

By the looks of it, HM will probably bring on the senior players to add some bite to the team

What?? Are you trolling? Look at the team that's out there.

What you're doing is whining, not analysing where we're going wrong.

I don't need to. This game is just highlighting what many have been saying. Old players and terrible tactics.