Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
We all knew....blinkered coach who lived in the past.... Playing auld fekkers , we all warned about it.... We all knew it.......but fekkin Japan...

The fact,

Besides the politics...

Besides the blame...

The boks are now a 3rd world rugger nation...

Think I shall be supporting Jacques Burger and Namibia now....

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Wonder what excuse the idiot Heyneke Meyer will have. This is what happens when you select players that shouldn't even be at the RWC

Solitude

Executive Member
Dearest Japan

I've been South Africa's biggest supporter this week. I said South Africa will win by more than 40 points. I disagreed when people said that South Africa won't do well.

I was wrong.

You turned down the points to go for the draw. That's amazing. I applaud you and I admire you.

As for the Springboks. Well I'm gutted. I think it's safe to say that we are not a world power anymore and we are definately not a World Cup winning side. It breaks my heart.

We all disagreed with Heyneke Meyer's choices but I stood by him. I thought he had a plan. I was wrong. I hope he quits. We all know there are better players who should have been there and we need a coach who can see that too.

I'm sad and disappointed.

Well played Japan. I will be supporting you all the way.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Fukn typical. Blame the blacks right?

The white coach with his 90% white team is just as pathetic. *Spits*

Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that our team does not have SA behind them. It is showing on everyone's faces every time they run on the field.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Zane Kirchner
Bryan Habana
Jean de Villiers (captain)
Ruan Pienaar
Schalk Burger
Victor Matfield

So all these useless fscks listed, love to hear why their inclusion at the expense of real talent left behind, is warranted.

You forgot the useless Fs auld bastards...... The selfish Du Plessis broers.....

bavuma_rabada

9&10 should've been Faf de Klerk&Jantjies.

It was silly to leave Etzebeth on the bench for Victor.

Mapoe should've been selected as cover for Kriel & de Allende. How JdV got on the flight I don't know.

Habana is useless!

SlowInternet

Executive Member
We all knew....blinkered coach who lived in the past.... Playing auld fekkers , we all warned about it.... We all knew it.......but fekkin Japan...

The fact,

Besides the politics...

Besides the blame...

The boks are now a 3rd world rugger nation...

Think I shall be supporting Jacques Burger and Namibia now....

This is what happens when you select your favourites instead of the best players.

crackersa

Honorary Master
Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that our team does not have SA behind them. It is showing on everyone's faces every time they run on the field.

So, one small court application by a no known group says the nation is not behind them? Apartheid ended in 94 dude

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Brilliant result for rugby, in my view. Japanese rugby really, really needed this.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Mallet saying exactly what I said at the time - wtf did we do what we did at that line out when we were 7 points up?

Because stupid.