Official Samsung Galaxy S10 photos leaked

Happy Days

No thank you, Samsung. As a longtime Samsung user, doing an Apple and hiking prices does not appeal to me at all. The new phones looks very nice, but doesn't grab my imagination.

H1TMANlol

No thank you, Samsung. As a longtime Samsung user, doing an Apple and hiking prices does not appeal to me at all. The new phones looks very nice, but doesn't grab my imagination.

Yeah because apple is offering 1TB storage and 12 gigs RAM ....

Midnights_Ghost

+1

I don't like notches and this is no better in my books
At least the notch can be hidden and the spaces used for the time and notifications through settings on some phones.

This stupid hole seems like it will always be wasted space

marine1

Honorary Master
Been waiting for this for months, my contract was up in June, definitely getting this. I want the plus

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Tbh those images look awful. The compromise with having an ugly hole in your display is surely to have an otherwise bezel-less experience, but the S10 has bezels top and bottom. It makes no sense. And the location of the front camera hole is terrible - being centred would have looked infinitely cleaner.

Nah, this looks rubbish to me. Going to wait for the OnePlus 7.

deesef

Eish, prices are becoming ridiculous. Why have a Terrabyte memory on a phone? Are people starting to backup the internet in case it goes offline???

Xiphan

The price is utterly ludicrous for a phone that will always be the last to get security updates and upgrades to newer versions of Android. :mad: I have an S9+ and it's still running the November 2018 security update for Android 8.0, not even 8.1! Heaven only knows when the Pie update will finally be pushed out for it?! :rolleyes:

Crowley

Executive Member
The price is utterly ludicrous for a phone that will always be the last to get security updates and upgrades to newer versions of Android. :mad: I have an S9+ and it's still running the November 2018 security update for Android 8.0, not even 8.1! Heaven only knows when the Pie update will finally be pushed out for it?! :rolleyes:
You do know the update is out in the wild, it's the carriers that are taking their time.

Xiphan

You do know the update is out in the wild, it's the carriers that are taking their time.
Be that as it may why should I have to go out of my way to update my phone with a ROM from a different region, potentially voiding my warranty in the process, given the high price the Galaxy series commands?

Crowley

Executive Member
You don't. That is the beauty of not being forced to upgrade with just one or two choices.