Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Well done lions, should have gone with my heart instead of my head on SB...

I never back against my own team. If they win it's great. If they lose you don't give a schit about SB anyway.

skimread

Honorary Master
Didn't watch but how can the Lions without any Springboks destroy a Stormers side 34-10?

I still think the Lions are **** just wanting to kick for posts.

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
Didn't watch but how can the Lions without any Springboks destroy a Stormers side 34-10?

Simple actually. The Stormers hasn't played good Rugby since last year already. Personally, I hoped they will win, but it seems like this Lions team are here to make a point.

skimread

Honorary Master
])ragon_\/oid;12158165 said:
Simple actually. The Stormers hasn't played good Rugby since last year already. Personally, I hoped they will win, but it seems like this Lions team are here to make a point.
You won't make the semi finals of the Super 15 without trying to score bonus points wins. Super rugby is about tries.
Maybe their goal is to not finish the worst South African team.

BobsLawnService

Expert Member

The Lions just played harder. The Stormers completely under-estimated them and before a quarter of the game they were really far behind and just seemed to give up.

jacodebeer

Expert Member

Points is points, they have a superb kicker and they are using him unlike the stormers who is actually **** for not realizing they can't score tries, if they actually used those penalties to score they would've gotten the bonus point! bad decision making cost them dearly!
Well done LIONS

GrootP

])ragon_\/oid;12158165 said:

How many tries did your Stormers team get in 2013?

sand_man

Honorary Master
Until Stormers get a proper coach they will remain mediocre!! For a number of seasons now, they've had the personnel but just haven't delivered!! Naka or Jake or Mallet would have coached this team to a lot more than a single CC trophy in the last 10 seasons...

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
Until Stormers get a proper coach they will remain mediocre!! For a number of seasons now, they've had the personnel but just haven't delivered!! Naka or Jake or Mallet would have coached this team to a lot more than a single CC trophy in the last 10 seasons...

Sad but so true. So much talent wasted imo.

Marthinus100

I wonder if Internetswag closed his account yet. His signature was "I will close my account if the lions ever beat the stormers in super rugby"
Great weekend, I really missed super rugby.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
I wonder if Internetswag closed his account yet. His signature was "I will close my account if the lions ever beat the stormers in super rugby"
Great weekend, I really missed super rugby.

Hey you're right. I remember that now.

Penquin

Expert Member
Dismal Friday, but I atleast got all the calls correct for the rest of the weekend. Lions klapped the Stormers hard. Bulls turn next week.