Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

APoc184

Honorary Master
Anybody want 4 tickets (perhaps 8 ) to tomorrow's Bulls game?

APoc184

Honorary Master
EK het reply.

Devill... I also replied to you. I do have 8 tickets and OrbitalDawn is taking 4. Are you going to take the other 4?

Anybody else? They are free... On the main stand... And out of the rain if it should rain.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Very solid defence by the Stormers. The Crusaders back line aren't playing with any sort of creativity or ideas.

MickeyD

RIP
So far so good for the Stomers.

Pros: huge defence, lineout steals.

Cons: scrumming, kicking for touch

Must hold out for the next 10 minutes. This will put huge pressure on 'Saders - their crowd is already getting antsy!!

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
Is this the same side that got thrashed by the Lions? Great game so far by the Stormers

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Stormers are playing very well, but the ref has been very lenient on them for things where he'll punish the Crusaders immediately.

MickeyD

RIP
10 min mission complete.

Now to consolidate and accumulate some points - penalties...

Almost time for Peter Grant.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'm sorry but if you cannot take the win from such a poor team (and the Crusaders are poor so far) and you have such star players, then you have problems that go beyond the field.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm sorry but if you cannot take the win from such a poor team (and the Crusaders are poor so far) and you have such star players, then you have problems that go beyond the field.

The Crusaders played a lot better tonight than the previous 2 games, though.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Demetri way out of his depth. Battling this season. Scarra also been disappointing. Failing at the fundamentals.