Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

sand_man

Honorary Master
Kicked directly into touch on a number of occasions, Missed touch with penalty kick, knocked on inside his 22... He was poor for me tonight...

sand_man

Honorary Master
LOL
nah... Rhodes going for an intercept from an offside's position :mad:

Oh yeah, diabolical!!

Stormers defense was fantastic tonight, Schalk MoM without a doubt and that's not man of the match but machine of the match, cause he is!!!!

Unlucky to lose... Deserved more than a single point from tonight...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Wrong. But I fixed it for you

Yeah, you don't rate him either. Would love to see Mallet coaching a Super 15 franchise.... AND where the hell is Dick Muir!!!! Nevermind you got John Mitchell coaching a club side!!! Hell, we a country that knows how to misappropriate our limited resources!!

EDIT: We have Ray Jennings coaching U19's to world cup victories and this Domingo clown taking care of the national side? Where's that other clown, Mickey Arthur??!! Took him less than a season to completely destroy the Aussie national team but Lehmann rescues!!

Last edited:

sand_man

Honorary Master
Rebels getting rolled here!!! That's going to fck up a lot of peoples Superbru this weekend....

sand_man

Honorary Master
Force 32-0 !!!! 28min
Peculiar match, peculiar that 32 points should be scored within the 1st 28 mins and only 7 for the remaining 52 and by the team that had 0...

Anyway a result that no doubt will cost many Superbru players their bonus point...

DJ...

Banned
Did you hear his reasoning? Claims he had sufficient momentum. He'd physically stopped on the ground. I couldn't believe that...