Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
he was tackled when his knees touched the ground.

how can you give a try without seeing any grounding

They did see the grounding, we didn't. And no, knees touching the ground doesn't mean you're tackled. He wasn't held in the tackle.

Devill

Damned
Nonsense. He was never held.

Hectic finish!

Glad Latimer got a try in his 100th game. Even though it screwed up my margin point. :)

Saw they let Latimer have a go at goal :D

Got margin and the first one of the weekend correct for the first time this year......

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Saw they let Latimer have a go at goal :D

Got margin and the first one of the weekend correct for the first time this year......

Ditto. That other problem child - the sharks fan, you know the one - took the BP. Must be his new vaping that's making him spot on.

Devill

Damned
Ditto. That other problem child - the sharks fan, you know the one - took the BP. Must be his new vaping that's making him spot on.

Haha, I do not care for Bonus points as they are a windfall :D I just want one grand slam point :crying:

Pieter-Steph Du Toit out for the rest of the year. Torn ACL

:( A ffs. Makes Victor Matfield's return to the bok group a real possibility now......... I do not think I approve...

DJ...

Banned

That's 8 correct picks in a row now. I'm on track for double digits as long as the Cheetahs pull out one of their special overseas performances tomorrow morning. Come on Cheetahs...:p

akescpt

Honorary Master
That's 8 correct picks in a row now. I'm on track for double digits as long as the Cheetahs pull out one of their special overseas performances tomorrow morning. Come on Cheetahs...:p

margins?

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN

After a shaky start (7 wrong in a row or something) I am turning a corner - I still won't go against the BULLS in my picks though - it just feels wrong. Interestingly, both my picks today were out by only 2. Gave the Chiefs 2 too few, crusaders 2 too many.

I've said to 2 too enough times now to reward myself with a beer.

DJ...

Banned
After a shaky start (7 wrong in a row or something)

Did fine in the first round. Cocked it up thereafter a bit but I've found my winning formula. Where's Alf?

Round 5 Top 30% ▲ 1 5
Round 4 Top 30% ▲ 7 6
Round 3 Top 60% ▲ 4 13
Round 2 Top 80% ▼ 13 17
Round 1 Top 20% - 4

Luckily this weekend you don't have to make a call on the Bulls. I think they're going to struggle overseas to be honest...