Old DOS games poster

Many good titles not there. RR, Cal games, Streetrod, Prince of Persia, King Kong, Monty, Crystal Caves, Gran prix,.
Most of the Sierra games as well.

Leisure Suit Larry did wonders for my 10 year old inner perv...

Surprised Diablo and Starcraft didn't make the cut but
Many good titles not there. RR, Cal games, Streetrod, Prince of Persia, King Kong, Monty, Crystal Caves, Gran prix,.

Diablo and Starcraft too....

I only played 2 of those titles but seeing them instantly made me smile and giggle, what a lovely sight on such a blue Monday.

Sheesh, some games in that mix that defined entire Genre's, UFO, Prince of Persia, Warcraft II, etc. Great memories.

...?

Wheres Mortal Kombat 1?
And Rampage?
And Golden Axe!

:crying:

Last edited:
I ended up figuring out how to buy a prophylactic, without even knowing wtf it was.

Then I went and asked my folks what it was and ended up getting weird looks...
I wanted one in sheepskin, though I never understood what it was and why it was sheepskin. Only after my stepdad explained what it was, I was like right that's gross :).
There's a new larry out now apparently.

I wanted one in sheepskin, though I never understood what it was and why it was sheepskin. Only after my stepdad explained what it was, I was like right that's gross :).
There's a new larry out now apparently.
Yeah but the mouse-driven Sierra games are not the same. They started sucking a long time ago...

I loved Quest for Glory in VGA also loved Space Quest right up till the last one.

LBA 3 is dead, the game was last discussed in 2007. Frederick Raynal have shown interest in creating a sequel, but he doesn’t own the rights and would need to acquire the rights.

The rights were passed on when Sega collapsed, where many sub developer houses were dissolved, Adeline being one.

Frederick also disappeared since then back in 2007, the last time he worked in gaming was being employed by Ubi as creative director.

RIP

I'm pretty sure LBA was distributed by Electronic Arts and Activision, not Sega

Lot's of great games there, didn't play all of them though. C&C was probably my favorite, I even bought the collection again on Origin just to be able to play it on Win7.

Warcraft 2 was great, many hours spent on that game. I think in Warcraft 1 you could only select 6 units at a time, which made it quite a chore to attack the enemy, in W2 you could select all of them. Small things that just made games better.

Carmageddon was also hilarious. I remember a bug, when you had the car that shoots lightning, if you picked up the lightning boost the car's power would be gone once the boost wore off.

And GTA was one of the best games of the time. So much fun to cause havoc in the city.

Simcity 2000, RoTT, TIM, Whacky wheels, Wolfenstein, Quake, Doom, Lemmings... so many great games.

I'm going to have to install an emulator now.

Back