• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

Old SA flag activist gets protection order against controversial singer Steve Hofmeyr

surface

Expert Member
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...ersial-singer-steve-hofmeyr-20180312#cxrecs_s

Johannesburg - Activist Johan Pienaar was on Monday granted an interim protection order against Afrikaans singer Steve Hofmeyr to prevent him from harassing, disturbing and damaging his art installation, which includes the old South African flag.

The order, granted by the Stellenbosch Magistrate's Court, prevents Hofmeyr from contacting Pienaar directly or indirectly. It also prevents him from inciting violence against him or threatening Pienaar on any social platform.

This after Pienaar laid down the old Oranje, Blanje, Blou (orange, white, blue) last week with names of some of the most prominent apartheid architects and what he called enablers written on it, News24 previously reported.

While a violinist played "Die Vlaglied" (The Flag Song), Pienaar invited attendees of the US Woordfees in Stellenbosch to walk over the flag.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
This is the real funny bit..

Shortly after, a man approached Pienaar and gave him a piece of paper with the words "This flag is now expropriated without compensation" on it, before grabbing the flag and running away, he said.

crackersa

Honorary Master
You are a hopeless cuck if you run to the court to grant an order that another person may not break the law. News flash: it is ALREADY ILLEGAL, wtf difference will a court order make??? :D
Guess victim of abuse are cucks, you know since they get protection orders. Nice to know of your view of women and children.

Yet another court order that states the law must be upheld?!? F-ing soy boy generation of hopeless cucks we are!
Careful there NarrowBandFtw, there's a whole heap of Soy Boys on here who will get awfully offended by your remark.

If you don't know what Soy Boys are, here's an instructive video.

[video=youtube;oymf18yaOq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymf18yaOq0[/video]

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Guess victim of abuse are cucks, you know since they get protection orders. Nice to know of your view of women and children.
They get protection orders limiting what would otherwise be legal behaviour e.g. because you have stalked / abused / whatever the hell, you shall now not be permitted any contact whatsoever and not be permitted within a proximity of X kilometers of Y person.

The court order is NOT to state you may not abuse a person, that goes without saying, it is illegal. Do you seriously not see the difference? The hopelessly cucked DA municipality of Cape Town got a court order a year or so back to "prevent" the EFF from inciting violence and setting MyCiti bus stations on fire instead of growing a pair and f-ing arresting the bastards, that was equally stupid and useless. The law is the law, nobody on the planet needs a court order to say "obey the law, no we really mean it this time".

And such a court order will never have any effect, someone who disregards the law will not pay attention to a reminder of the law ...

crackersa

Honorary Master
Careful there NarrowBandFtw, there's a whole heap of Soy Boys on here who will get awfully offended by your remark.

[video=youtube;oymf18yaOq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymf18yaOq0[/video]
Says the guy that gets prostitutes, regularly.

Seriously? Pay for sex?

Says the guy that gets prostitutes, regularly.

Seriously? Pay for sex?
So what? You actually pay for sex while dating, and even more so when you are married.

I just prefer the pre-paid option and the choice of packages I can try out without a contract.

Your can keep paying for it every month and even have to pay to cancel the contract when you have had enough of the same old.

I love lots of different types of p*ssy and I have no qualms about paying for it. I don’t have to snivel and beg for it, buy gifts to get it, or even have to be on good behaviour. One phone call, a quick trip in the car, a fist full of cash and I'm in heaven on a whim.

I'm in complete control of my sex life, and that's liberating!

In the words of Steve Martin - “I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”

Last edited:

crackersa

Honorary Master
So what? You actually pay for sex while dating, and even more so when you are married.

I just prefer the pre-paid option and the choice of packages I can try out without a contract.

Your can keep paying for it every month and even have to pay to cancel the contract when you have had enough of the same old.

I love lots of different types of p*ssy and I have no qualms about paying for it. I don’t have to snivel and beg for it, buy gifts to get it, or even have to be on good behaviour. One phone call, a quick trip in the car, a fist full of cash and I'm in heaven on a whim.

I'm in complete control of my sex life, and that's liberating!

In the words of Steve Martin - “I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
So who’s really cuck’ed that they gotta pay for pussy instead of using wit and charm?