• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Old SA flag activist gets protection order against controversial singer Steve Hofmeyr

R13...

Honorary Master
So what? You actually pay for sex while dating, and even more so when you are married.

I just prefer the pre-paid option and the choice of packages I can try out without a contract.

Your can keep paying for it every month and even have to pay to cancel the contract when you have had enough of the same old.

I love lots of different types of p*ssy and I have no qualms about paying for it. I don’t have to snivel and beg for it, buy gifts to get it, or even have to be on good behaviour. One phone call, a quick trip in the car, a fist full of cash and I'm in heaven on a whim.

I'm in complete control of my sex life, and that's liberating!

In the words of Steve Martin - “I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
Aren't you supposed to be married? Meaning you pay both monthly and have a prepaid plan? Seems a bit too expensive.

Cr419

Executive Member
As in too much "verkrampnes" or is that title reserved for the right? /shrug
That word really did trigger you. You going to follow me all over the forum with that now? Odd that you are the only one triggered by the word, even though it wasn't even used in reference to you.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
That word really did trigger you. You going to follow me all over the forum with that now? Odd that you are the only one triggered by the word, even though it wasn't even used in reference to you.
You seem triggered here, not me. The word and it's use fascinates me.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Not sure if a pic of the flag in question has been shared here?
protest.png

Fark knows why the attention seeking youth stalking imbecile added Riaan Cruywagen, Freek Robinson and Totius appears on there?