• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

[OLD] Unable to get 4G/LTE? Your SIM needs to be provisioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKay4

Good day,

I recently converted my contract sim to prepaid. I no longer have any form of LTE connection, I first called and was informed that LTE was not switched on, and they did. After several reboots, still no luck. a week later , I went to a Vodacom store, they switched it on for me (again) was told to wait between 1 to 6 hours it will be restored. Three weeks later I still do not have any LTE. Please assist.

Hi Ockie. I sent an email. My S7 had LTE when I first bought it, for about a week, however, since then it's been on H+. Please help me get a proper connection.

Sam.galal

Hi can you please assist me.
Called call center so many times and no one helps.
Moved from contract to prepaid and since then no LTE?
Please help me

Napalm

Expert Member
okay. cancel that. i went to pinelands today and it showed 4G+ and got around 68mbit down.

so im guessing my home area is only normal LTE (around 45nbit on vodacom)

Ockie if you're still into helping people please can you assist me too, I changed over from prepaid to contract, on my prepaid I had 4G now only 3G?? I have an iPhone 7, the righ sim... the right settings... please assist?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.