ONE-DAY Cash Giveaway - Enter here now

Blu82

Expert Member
Donations of R10 to an early childhood development organisation to help us reach our goal of R100 000 for each entry.

bremar

Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes (savings, credit or spend)

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I like that they'll donate R10 to an ECD oroganisation for every entry received.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
For each entry, we will donate R10 to an early childhood development organisation to help us reach our goal of R100 000

SlowInternet

Executive Member
It can be done in 3 easy steps
  1. Select an educational journey
  2. Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes (savings, credit or spend)
  3. Take action on the app (set up a savings goal, smart budget or view credit status

Donnie16

Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes

lexor

Expert Member
Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes

randomcat

Expert Member
It teaches financial literacy, which is lacking in South Africa and most parts of the world.

LaraC

Honorary Master

Done in three easy steps​

1. Select an educational journey
  2. Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes (savings, credit or spend)
  3. Take action on the app (set up a savings goal, smart budget or view credit status)

DarH

Firstly, I'm really happy that FNB has launched this. I think managing our own finances is one of the most important things, if not THE most important thing, EVERYONE needs to understand. I'm really happy that FNB is taking the lack of knowledge into their own hands to help educate people. The fact that it isn't a subject at schools as early as Grade 8/9 boggles my mind.

Specifically regarding Money Coach, I think the most important section is "Spend less than you earn" under "Education". This is step 1 before I can even start to manage my credit (which I desperately need to do so I know which 2 sections I will be completing today :D ).

Within "Spend less than you earn", ending off the video, podcast and reading with putting it into action and actually setting up a budget interests me the most.

LiberateZANow

Get money smart and learn a thing or two with podcasts, tips and quizzes (savings, credit or spend)

werfie

Expert Member
Plus, for each entry, we will donate R10 to an early childhood development organisation to help us reach our goal of R100 000.