One day I will tell you the truth – Zuma

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
I told you one day that when I retire, when I am on pension and no longer earning a salary, I will become an ANC volunteer and I will work like a madman.

I can't ****ing read this without a rush of anger and laughter. So as PRESIDENT he has not been working? Usually, people retire after they're done working.

BBSA

Honorary Master
He has lied so much, I wonder if he still knows what is the truth?

Mant1s

"If I was crazy, I would make the whole of South Africa crazy as well."

already there...

Johnfpro

And this nonsense about knowing where ancestors are buried; what about the Tokoloshe?

reactor_sa

Executive Member
And who is going to read this book??
The foolish followers can't read, and everyone else doesn't give a **** about what the fool whisper has to say.

adrianx

Expert Member
“I know who are the witches at work. It is fine when the enemy is at a distance, but when it is your friend, it is not easy because they know your weaknesses.”

Zuma said enemies were dangerous because “they knew where your ancestors were buried.”
Excuse me if I see you as nothing more than a "tribalist" idiot!

chrisc

Executive Member
It will be a ghost writer, making it up as he goes along

Jings

Treasure Maker
Zuma is dishing out a veiled threat. In Zulu culture a witch is not same as a witchdoctor.

Zulus believe when witches are around bad things happen and they should suffer agonising deaths for the good of the tribe. One can imagine the resulting consequence of Zuma declaring someone a witch.

Milano

Honorary Master
The thing about Zuma is that even his fabricated excuses paint him in a very bad light. That is the mark of a deeply corrupt character.