One dead, four injured in shooting in Heuweloord, Centurion

krycor

Honorary Master
One man has been killed and four others injured in a shooting incident near the intersection of the R114 and R55 in Heuweloord, Centurion this evening.

ER24 paramedics as well as other services and the South African Police Services were on the scene at 19:03. One adult male was found still in a vehicle showing no signs of life. He had suffered gunshot wounds and declared dead on arrival. Three other adult males, all between the ages of 35 and 45 were found lying in the street also having suffered gunshot wounds. Two were in a critical condition and one had suffered minor injuries. One of the critically injured was airlifted to a private hospital, the others were transported by another service to hospitals in the area.

A 27-year-old male, found 100 meters from the scene of the crime, had suffered serious injuries, also from a gunshot wound. He was treated with Advanced Life Support interventions before being taken to Kalafong hospital for further care.

The South African Police, Metro Police and the National Traffic Department were all on the scene for further investigations.

krycor

Honorary Master
Saw this reported under various titles like as a “mass shooting in Centurion” though not sure that’s appropriate?

Anyway not sure what the reason was.. in another report it was suggested taxi but not sure.

Seems like criminal elements going out ready to kill all over the country.

Reactions: ES1

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Saw this reported under various titles like as a “mass shooting in Centurion” though not sure that’s appropriate?

Anyway not sure what the reason was.. in another report it was suggested taxi but not sure.

Seems like criminal elements going out ready to kill all over the country.
I have noticed that, since yesterday in my small area of observation:

A luxury car stopped by the police outside a Bryanston complex, and a man in handcuffs near it, yesterday afternoon.

Two emergency response vehicles tearing down Ballyclare with their lights and sirens on, also yesterday afternoon.

A police stop-and-arrest of a man driving a luxury sedan on William Nicol, around 5am this morning.

Not to mention an assualt and robbery on one of my neighbours' family on the weekend, and two armed robberies of joggers by a gang of 4 white males in Jukskei Park.

R13...

Honorary Master

A luxury car stopped by the police outside a Bryanston complex, and a man in handcuffs near it, yesterday afternoon.

Two emergency response vehicles tearing down Ballyclare with their lights and sirens on, also yesterday afternoon.

A police stop-and-arrest of a man driving a luxury sedan on William Nicol, around 5am this morning.

Not to mention an assualt and robbery on one of my neighbours' family on the weekend, and two armed robberies of joggers by a gang of 4 white males in Jukskei Park.
'tis the season. For taking.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member

Did this one really happen? The media should have been all over it. Have you got more info on the incident? Nearest police station?

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Did this one really happen? The media should have been all over it. Have you got more info on the incident? Nearest police station?
Douglasdale nearest police station.
It was all over the community whatsapps and fb pages.

Edit: Ah - I see others have got this.