One dead, shootout WestvilleMall (Durban) - 28/11/2019

Kosmik

Honorary Master
It looks like the police officer was shot by one of the thugs. He drops to the ground before the thug is taken out.
I have it from a source that he dropped but played dead as he was being pincered by them, the chap in front who he was trading shots with was wounded and the other that came running after ignored him to attempt to jump into the van. The cop from the top then managed to kill one outright before they fled.

Looney

Expert Member
Sucks the others managed to escape. Would have loved to see all of them dead.

Looney

Expert Member
2 cops with handguns vs at least 3 guys with automatic rifles, the cops did a sterling job.
Oh yeah without a doubt! Those cops are certainly hero’s and did a fantastic job. Just saying I wish they would have managed to kill the others.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Oh yeah without a doubt! Those cops are certainly hero’s and did a fantastic job. Just saying I wish they would have managed to kill the others.
Yeah for sure, i 100% agree with that.

I just wish we could actively recognise cops like this properly, but the level of scrutiny and extra danger it would bring to their lives is not worth it.

Looney

Expert Member
Yeah for sure, i 100% agree with that.

I just wish we could actively recognise cops like this properly, but the level of scrutiny and extra danger it would bring to their lives is not worth it.
100% agree!

Sean008

Expert Member
Ffs, those cops are indeed hero’s. Wild Wild West-ville !
Hope those remaining thugs meet an abrupt and untimely death very soon

Kosmik

Honorary Master
If you look at one posters aftermath pictures, there is a scene from inside the mall parking where there is blood on the curb so certainly at least one of the others was wounded as well.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
If you look at one posters aftermath pictures, there is a scene from inside the mall parking where there is blood on the curb so certainly at least one of the others was wounded as well.
You can see that just before the cop goes down, he puts a round into the other guy who got into the bakkie....
And that cop that went down definitely owes his life to his partner who never let up with gunfire from above, he kept that fscker who got killed from unloading the automatic into the cop

thechamp

Honorary Master
Quick question, suppose you are a licensed gun owner and come across officers clearly in distress being outgunned by criminals, are you allowed to help if you are prepared to?

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Quick question, suppose you are a licensed gun owner and come across officers clearly in distress being outgunned by criminals, are you allowed to help if you are prepared to?
I could be wrong but I think the law allows the use of a firearm against assailants in protection of anothers life but, I think it would be unwise as the cops may just shoot you as well, not knowing whether friend or foe.