OnePlus 6 64gb 6gb Ram Dual Sim with extras

Connor13

For Sale/Trade
Item name (be very descriptive): OnePlus 6 64gb 6gb Ram Dual Sim

Age and condition: Like new condition with extras , used for less than 3 weeks . Was used with a protector and skin (fitted by Mobile Outfitters for R780) and a cover since day 1.

Do you include packaging: Yes

Reason for selling: It was being used by my wife , but in the end she has decided now to go for a Mate 20 Pro after seeing a collegues.

Price:R7999 buyer pays shipping and comes with an extra Dash Charger and a Carbon Original Oneplus Cover .

Shipping or collection: Shipping for buyers account , I can meet but only at Galleria Mall (in Amanzimtoti)over the weekends and time depending as I coach and play hockey over the weekends .

The phone is like new . Comes with the original box with charger and an additional original Dash Charger , Clear OnePlus TPU type cover and a nice Original OnePlus Carbon cover unused .

It has a nice dark camo skin on the back and a fitted protector on it from Mobile Outfitters . There is a light scratch or 2 on the protector from use but that's it , you can always just replace the protector or remove it entirely if you wish
Also included is a clear TPU cover and a brand new sealed Tempered glass protector . The Dark camo skin looks really great and provides additional protection .

The Carbon cover and Dash charger alone were R500 each (R1000) and the Mobile Outfitters Skin and Protector another R780 or so . So like R1780 worth of extras with the device . The extra Dash charger is still new , with its plastic on as well.

Please PM if interested.

https://www.oneplus.com/uk/6

Actual pics below ,shout if anyone wants more pics :

Attachments

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Just want to pop in and say I have a OnePlus 6 and it's the best thing since sliced bread. Make sure your wife has tried out the awesome new navigation gestures before switching devices. The flick to switch apps is the best solution to multi-tasking I've seen on Android.

Good luck with sale!

Connor13

R7150 , shipping for buyers account

Device is practically new has had a skin and protector on it since day one .....

Used for less than 3 weeks plus comes with original oneplus extras .....

Anyone interested please use Pm's