Only a matter of time before Indian variant of Covid hits us

Brian_G

Executive Member
Well they are getting there alright with fires on 24/7 and morgues overflowing,
:confused: So you didn't read more of the thread?

Whenever there's even a moderate increase of anything that can kill, the morgues & co. will be overused. MSM just want to scare you, daily, endlessly. Yay CNN.

R13...

Honorary Master
:confused: So you didn't read more of the thread?

Whenever there's even a moderate increase of anything that can kill, the morgues & co. will be overused. MSM just want to scare you, daily, endlessly. Yay CNN.
Not sure why you're blaming the media. This pandemic is causing them huge issues. Out of hospital capacity and supplies. Crematorium capacity exceeded with people being burnt outside. When was the last time they had a disease or increase in deaths that caused that?

Brian_G

Executive Member
Not sure why you're blaming the media. This pandemic is causing them huge issues. Out of hospital capacity and supplies. Crematorium capacity exceeded with people being burnt outside. When was the last time they had a disease or increase in deaths that caused that?
Hospitals and the like are overrun everytime there's a bad flu year as well. Let's also not forget that politicians have cut down on such public facilities worldwide over the years.

MSM are snakes, and most on this forum (who chose to vote about it) agree. Whether you believe it's abuse hype due to clickbait or something worse, it's still unacceptable.
You've seen many react to it often on this forum, why the defense now?

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Hospitals and the like are overrun everytime there's a bad flu year as well. Let's also not forget that politicians have cut down on such public facilities worldwide over the years.

MSM are snakes, and most on this forum (who chose to vote about it) agree. Whether you believe it's abuse hype due to clickbait or something worse, it's still unacceptable.
Hospitals are overrun with bad flu? Source or supporting information would be great.

R13...

Honorary Master

I asked when was the last time we've seen scenes like this due to this bad flu you describe. Or are you suggesting that these collapses happen regularly but are suppressed by "MSM"?

I'm afraid to ask what you use as an alternative to MSM.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Hospitals are overrun with bad flu? Source or supporting information would be great.
Sigh this has been listed many times over the course of this pandemic

1999 even

Brian_G

Executive Member
Research it. Or spend some time on the main Covid threads here (SA and internat.), all the info / proof you need is there. Lots of careful people from both sides of the fence investigate the mass of detail daily there.

Brian_G

Executive Member
I asked when was the last time we've seen scenes like this due to this bad flu you describe. Or are you suggesting that these collapses happen regularly but are suppressed by "MSM"?

I'm afraid to ask what you use as an alternative to MSM.
Stop the dancing, these are old arguments and you know the death totals are low. MSM reports what grabs their interest, doesn't mean it's all of it either.

Plenty of related info in those threads just mentioned, no need to reinvent the wheel.

R13...

Honorary Master
Stop the dancing, these are old arguments and you know the death totals are low. MSM reports what grabs their interest, doesn't mean it's all of it either.

Plenty of related info in those threads just mentioned, no need to reinvent the wheel.
What dancing? You're the one being coy about where you read about previous bad flus causing hospitals to run out of capacity and morgue over flowing.

MSM does report the flavour of the day. Even your conspiracy sources report the same way. They don't just report every bit of info they come across they want to generate views, hype or whatever but they are also motivated like MSM.

Brian_G

Executive Member
This^^. Pointless talking to you about this, you've made your mind up on who knows what. For starters did you even read post #31... we're done.

R13...

Honorary Master
This^^. Pointless talking to you about this, you've made your mind up on who knows what. For starters did you even read post #31... we're done.
Fair point. I missed post 31 being on mobile. Apologies. I withdraw the accusation that you didn't provide sources for bad flus.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Fair point. I missed post 31 being on mobile. Apologies. I withdraw the accusation that you didn't provide sources for bad flus.
Okay, we all get hot under the collar about the subject.

BTW, I didn't make post 31.

All I ask is be open minded, but naturally I understand the caution with source trust.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Research it. Or spend some time on the main Covid threads here (SA and internat.), all the info / proof you need is there. Lots of careful people from both sides of the fence investigate the mass of detail daily there.
Lots of people here who investigate this have way too much time on their hands and obviously no jobs, or jobs with lenient use of time.
I asked you for the information. You made the statement.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Sigh this has been listed many times over the course of this pandemic

1999 even

OK, so overseas. Thought it would be related to RSA.

Brian_G

Executive Member
OK, so overseas. Thought it would be related to RSA.
RSA - no idea, except that Eastern Cape (EDIT: and KZN) has a problem all round as we all know.

At least look at those threads for a few days, I've learnt so much there. But I've mostly stopped, not willing to let this crazy Chinese shhit dominate my life anymore, I'm rarely on these threads now.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Every 6 months this magic virus bs needs to be re-energized. Enter the indian variant...

Microbes don't change, ever.