Only a matter of time before Indian variant of Covid hits us

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Hospitals and Crematoriums and anything related to death will of course be overrun, when normally they are running at 90% capacity with no pandemic (it's called viability). Even a 10% rise and they are overrun. It's all about magnitude.

So anything that stresses resources a bit will overrun capacity. What the media will have you believe is that things are 100%'s of percent worse than normal.

R13...

Honorary Master
Every 6 months this magic virus bs needs to be re-energized. Enter the indian variant...

Microbes don't change, ever.
What? Viruses do mutate. The "mundane" flu virus mutates every year and the vaccine has to be reconfigured for new variants.

Still do get who is behind this claimed vast conspiracy? Hollywood or Bollywood in India's case? Someone must be producing all those pictures and videos being beamed around the world. MSM at it again I suppose.

hexagon

Well they are getting there alright with fires on 24/7 and morgues overflowing,

India reported almost 380,000 new infections on Thursday, marking yet another global record for the highest single-day case count. More than 3,600 people died.
Delhi's facilities have been cremating more than 600 bodies daily for the past week, according to the mayor of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation. This is double the official daily death toll for the city, and an indicator there may be a major underreporting problem.
I think CNN need to read "Playing fast and loose with numbers":
"I have summarized his perhaps most valuable advice to Always Be Comparing Thy Number; never let numbers stand alone; always have readily available comparisons that let you answer the crucial questions: is that a lot? What was it last year? Ten years ago? Do informed researchers think it’s a lot?"
1620211137770.png
India is currently at 16.28 C-19 deaths / 100k.
South Africa is at 92.99 / 100k, for comparison (source).

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
What? Viruses do mutate. The "mundane" flu virus mutates every year and the vaccine has to be reconfigured for new variants.

Still do get who is behind this claimed vast conspiracy? Hollywood or Bollywood in India's case? Someone must be producing all those pictures and videos being beamed around the world. MSM at it again I suppose.
Mutations =/= worse or different.

Jola

Honorary Master
Why the hype? There is no evidence that the India variant is more infectious. The fact that they have an outbreak is due to behavioural issues.

Yeah, but South Africans don't behave either. SD usually does not exist, and Shebeens, Funerals, etc, etc.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
I heard from the owner of a B&B in PE that they had 8 people staying there while their ship was in port, they were from India.
All 8 tested positive during that time.

I have a bunch of colleagues in India and they were telling me that its really bad at the moment.
One of them lost a family member because there was no space in any of the hospitals.

Flanders

Honorary Master
The media and government must be so thrilled. Since the start of the year, every time I look it's "3rd wave incoming"..."Will SA have a third wave?"..."What to expect when a 3rd wave hits SA"

Brian_G

Executive Member
who is behind this claimed vast conspiracy?
Just putting this out there, don't shoot the messenger pleez.

From what I've seen the most common beliefs are that it's an over-reactive panic that was either planned, or taken advantage of.
If it was planned, it's said that the world's top elite are the culprits. Again this is split - some believe it's a save-the-planet issue due to our damaged environment, overpopulation etc., and some say it's pure narcissism to just save themselves.

Note - have not stated my personal belief, and won't here.
- Sounds unbelievable, but doesn't mean it is. Remember history.

/done

JustAsk

Expert Member
What? Viruses do mutate.
Microbes do not mutate. Viruses are supposed to be part of microbes, right?

I've been using microbes all of my 48 years and the outcome is always the same. I use microbes in gardening, i use them in baking and fermenting, i use them in composting, i use them in healing both internally and external...haven't been to a doctor in 25 years, and i have never taken a flu vaccine. All of it is based on ancient Khoi/San knowledge. Other native cultures all around the world have the same knowledge for centuries as well.

No scientific study/paper needed. Now just so you understand...i am talking about microbes, the stuff you can actually see, harvest, test, and the outcome is always the same, not some magic voodoo sorcery virus that changes behaviour when it feels like, you can't see, respect social distance rules & curfews.and doing everything the billions of other microbes never do.

Hey, i just gave you the definition of truth and lies.

Last edited:

koeks525

Expert Member
The reports regarding the "double mutant" B.1.617 variant of COVID have been scary... a 3rd wave of infections is definitely coming... Also the vaccination programme has been a bit of a mess.

I wish media houses would stop labeling these variants by their country of origin, same way they said China virus was dangerous.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Microbes do not mutate. Viruses are supposed to be part of microbes, right?

I've been using microbes all of my 48 years and the outcome is always the same. I use microbes in gardening, i use them in baking and fermenting, i use them in composting, i use them in healing both internally and external...haven't been to a doctor in 25 years, and i have never taken a flu vaccine. All of it is based on ancient Khoi/San knowledge. Other native cultures all around the world have the same knowledge for centuries as well.

No scientific study/paper needed. Now just so you understand...i am talking about microbes, the stuff you can actually see, harvest, test, and the outcome is always the same, not some magic voodoo sorcery virus that changes behaviour when it feels like, you can't see, respect social distance rules & curfews.and doing everything the billions of other microbes never do.

Hey, i just gave you the definition of truth and lies.
Tries to sound clever and gets it awesomely wrong.

All the microbes you use in all what you have detailed go through strict quality control processes to ensure wild and changed "microbes" are not part of the product as it would affect the quality.

Like wild yeast in beer.

All the antibiotic resistant microbes such as MRSA would like to have a word with you

JustAsk

Expert Member
Tries to sound clever and gets it awesomely wrong.

All the microbes you use in all what you have detailed go through strict quality control processes to ensure wild and changed "microbes" are not part of the product as it would affect the quality.

Like wild yeast in beer.

All the antibiotic resistant microbes such as MRSA would like to have a word with you
The irony is not lost with that first statement.

All microbes i use i harvest myself. Once you see what can be accomplished with just nature itself, it will seem like voodoo to you as an educated, scientist believing being. Antibiotics are chemicals, natural microbes are probiotic
EDIT:Almost forgot, mrsa infections are easy to treat, once you understand microbes in nature, nothing to do with cleverness.

Last edited:

netstrider

Expert Member
Well, there are still many countries that need to get their own variant. Buckle up. This could take a while.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
The irony is not lost with that first statement.

All microbes i use i harvest myself. Once you see what can be accomplished with just nature itself, it will seem like voodoo to you as an educated, scientist believing being. Antibiotics are chemicals, natural microbes are probiotic
again so much garbage written in one paragraph

Not all natural microbes are probiotic.

Listeria, salmonella Campylobacter, Staphylococcus and... and.... and.... and..... are all natural microbes however they are dangerous and definitely are not probiotics

actually there are only generally seven microbe groups used (with even more specific species within those groups used for the probiotic ranges. The purpose of a probiotic supplement is to put a hell of a lot of good bacteria in the gut so that when the bad "natural" bacteria is taken in, the good bacteria can kick its arse and consume it before taking hold

Exactly the same reason why you should take a probiotic after taking an antibiotic as the antibiotic will kill everything microbe based - your good bacteria as well as the bacteria causing your problems.

Ironically the majority of antibiotics are chemicals produced by other bacteria's, and mould as a defensive mechanism to compete against those specific bacteria that they kill in nature. so basically a natural chemical production and not man made as you seem to be implying (although the production of such antibiotics are now done in laboratories and facilities to ensure sterility of the product)

EDIT:Almost forgot, mrsa infections are easy to treat, once you understand microbes in nature, nothing to do with cleverness.
Again this comment is funny as hell because your main claim was that microbes don't mutate, however now here you claim that MRSA infection is easy to treat once you understand.

Why would you need to understand how to treat MRSA if it did not mutate from natural Staph which is killable by methicillin?

there is plenty of white scientific journals on mutated bacteria

You witchdoctors need to leave science to scientists

JustAsk

Expert Member
Not all natural microbes are probiotic.
ALL of them are probiotic. Learn the difference between probiotic and antibiotic
Listeria, salmonella Campylobacter, Staphylococcus and... and.... and.... and..... are all natural microbes however they are dangerous and definitely are not probiotics
strawman...nature has microbes that's good for and bad for you. Life is all about balance. The "bad" ones are probiotic too.
actually there are only generally seven microbe groups used (with even more specific species within those groups used for the probiotic ranges. The purpose of a probiotic supplement is to put a hell of a lot of good bacteria in the gut so that when the bad "natural" bacteria is taken in, the good bacteria can kick its arse and consume it before taking hold
you almost learn something...then you use the word "supplement".
Again this comment is funny as hell because your main claim was that microbes don't mutate, however now here you claim that MRSA infection is easy to treat once you understand.
MICROBES DO NOT MUTATE. You treat all microbial infections the same...the fact that you rename some a different name, does not make it any different...25 years without a doctor is living proof of it. Got plenty of infections in that time that was treated without the help of a doctor or any antibiotic.

You witchdoctors need to leave science to scientists
Lol...we actually do exactly that.

surface

Honorary Master
Not sure why you're blaming the media. This pandemic is causing them huge issues. Out of hospital capacity and supplies. Crematorium capacity exceeded with people being burnt outside. When was the last time they had a disease or increase in deaths that caused that?
Trust me. It is horrendous. I have tons of relatives there and WA groups are lit. Modi government has been a complete disaster. To compare, ANC government has handled pandemic 1000 times better.

p.s. some masekind is going to come with per capita deaths/cases.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Hospitals and Crematoriums and anything related to death will of course be overrun, when normally they are running at 90% capacity with no pandemic (it's called viability). Even a 10% rise and they are overrun. It's all about magnitude.

So anything that stresses resources a bit will overrun capacity. What the media will have you believe is that things are 100%'s of percent worse than normal.
This makes it all better all of a sudden.
Im going to send this to my colleague in Bangalore, Im sure it will comfort him from the trauma of his brother in law dying in his car while driving from hospital to hospital.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
This makes it all better all of a sudden.
Im going to send this to my colleague in Bangalore, Im sure it will comfort him from the trauma of his brother in law dying in his car while driving from hospital to hospital.
Make sure you add "sorry for your loss". I'm assured that means something as well.