Only a matter of time before Indian variant of Covid hits us

wizardofid

Executive Member
The irony is not lost with that first statement.

All microbes i use i harvest myself. Once you see what can be accomplished with just nature itself, it will seem like voodoo to you as an educated, scientist believing being. Antibiotics are chemicals, natural microbes are probiotic
EDIT:Almost forgot, mrsa infections are easy to treat, once you understand microbes in nature, nothing to do with cleverness.
Go brew some beer or bake a bread with some vaginal yeast it is natural after all ?

wizardofid

Executive Member
ALL of them are probiotic. Learn the difference between probiotic and antibiotic

strawman...nature has microbes that's good for and bad for you. Life is all about balance. The "bad" ones are probiotic too.

you almost learn something...then you use the word "supplement".

MICROBES DO NOT MUTATE. You treat all microbial infections the same...the fact that you rename some a different name, does not make it any different...25 years without a doctor is living proof of it. Got plenty of infections in that time that was treated without the help of a doctor or any antibiotic.

Lol...we actually do exactly that.

You sir are a moron, bacterium AKA microbes aka microbial life forms aka bacterium, viruses, multicellular animal parasites, fungi, algae, archaea, protozoa at one point or another mutated or mutates based on environmental conditions, these mutations resulted in evolution.In fact bacteria often mutate as a result of environmental conditions like radiation or chemicals that damage DNA which fail to repair or correctly copied, however their mutation rates compared to humans is much lower, but they do indeed mutate.

archaea and fungi can pass on mutations without damage to their DNA, most species evolve as a result of mutations. In fact without mutation EVO FING LUTION would not have been possible.....

wizardofid

Executive Member
@Brian_G

You seemed surprised about vaginal yeast. Perhaps I should draw your attention to yoni beer. :)Another interesting factoid you have an average of 1 million mites on your body currently, if vaginal yeast isnt your thing perhaps the mites demodex found on your face would be your thing, considering some people might have more then one species on their face. ?

Brian_G

Executive Member
@Brian_G

You seemed surprised about vaginal yeast. Perhaps I should draw your attention to yoni beer. :)Another interesting factoid you have an average of 1 million mites on your body currently, if vaginal yeast isnt your thing perhaps the mites demodex found on your face would be your thing, considering some people might have more then one species on their face. ?
Thanks for that...

Surprised, no, shocked at the idea of cooking with it, yep. :sick:

wizardofid

Executive Member
Thanks for that...

Surprised, no, shocked at the idea of cooking with it, yep. :sick:
Have you ever heard of a rendering plant. Guess what those plants take all the bits and pieces lefts over from the slaughtering part of animals we eat, and cook that for several hours into a gelatinous liquid that is used in the production of various products that we use, like jelly, gummy berries ect. Scary enough america had a serial killer who would dispose of corpses he cut up into small pieces at rendering plant where the end product of which a large part of it went into making gummy sweets.

Regardless ''all'' animals parts is used in the rendering plant, most often doesnt even gross people out most of the times, speak of vaginal yeast and it is gross. Speak of a adult person drinking milk produced by a human and it is gross, while chucking down liters of the stuff made by animals.

Ground up meat getting stuffed into animal entrails, most of it skin in now synthetic, and some places still make use of the traditional method.

Yeah lol, its hilarious to think that vaginal yeast is the one that gets people, when there is so, so ,so much worse and gross things that we eat or put on and in ours bodies then a bit of yeast producer by another person, but have no problem doing oral sex which contain plenty of urine and well of course yeast lol :)

Brian_G

Executive Member
Yeah lol, its hilarious to think that vaginal yeast is the one that gets people, when there is so, so ,so much worse and gross things that we eat or put on and in ours bodies then a bit of yeast producer by another person, but have no problem doing oral sex which contain plenty of urine and well of course yeast lol :)
Fair enough comments, and I'm familiar with and agree. First time I've heard of this one though... adjustment complete... but rather not on my plate anyway :-/

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
Microbes do not mutate. Viruses are supposed to be part of microbes, right?

I've been using microbes all of my 48 years and the outcome is always the same. I use microbes in gardening, i use them in baking and fermenting, i use them in composting, i use them in healing both internally and external...haven't been to a doctor in 25 years, and i have never taken a flu vaccine. All of it is based on ancient Khoi/San knowledge. Other native cultures all around the world have the same knowledge for centuries as well.

No scientific study/paper needed. Now just so you understand...i am talking about microbes, the stuff you can actually see, harvest, test, and the outcome is always the same, not some magic voodoo sorcery virus that changes behaviour when it feels like, you can't see, respect social distance rules & curfews.and doing everything the billions of other microbes never do.

Hey, i just gave you the definition of truth and lies.
And 3 million people are dead from what?

neoprema

Executive Member
If we do have another wave of COVID it will be through natural infection waves and people not adhering strictly to masks, sanitizing etc. I can't see the India variant causing it.

Bonywasawarrioraway

Expert Member
You sir are a moron, bacterium AKA microbes aka microbial life forms aka bacterium, viruses, multicellular animal parasites, fungi, algae, archaea, protozoa at one point or another mutated or mutates based on environmental conditions, these mutations resulted in evolution.In fact bacteria often mutate as a result of environmental conditions like radiation or chemicals that damage DNA which fail to repair or correctly copied, however their mutation rates compared to humans is much lower, but they do indeed mutate.

archaea and fungi can pass on mutations without damage to their DNA, most species evolve as a result of mutations. In fact without mutation EVO FING LUTION would not have been possible.....
I'd like to add if I may that Viruses in fact mutate more than other microbial life. This is because Viruses do not have DNA, only RNA which is half the double helix so to speak. They lack the checksum (to use a computing term) to verify that their replication (which they farm out to the host cell's reproductive system) is fault free. So they frequently replicate inaccurately. Most of the inaccurate offspring are less able to bind with host cells (less infectious) or do more, or less damage. Those being less infectious tend to die out. Those being so damaging that they kill the host very quickly also tend to die out. Anything that is more infectious and less damaging has a gleaming future ahead of it. (take HPV, extremely infectious and generally takes years to cause cancer and kill host, if at all. Inhabits nearly every human on earth. (ebola on the other hand is extremely infectious but kills so quickly and makes so sick that hosts don't survive long enough to really spread it making it self limiting. There are of course other factors involved but that (in a nutshell) is viral evolution 101.

wizardofid

Executive Member
I'd like to add if I may that Viruses in fact mutate more than other microbial life. This is because Viruses do not have DNA, only RNA which is half the double helix so to speak. They lack the checksum (to use a computing term) to verify that their replication (which they farm out to the host cell's reproductive system) is fault free. So they frequently replicate inaccurately. Most of the inaccurate offspring are less able to bind with host cells (less infectious) or do more, or less damage. Those being less infectious tend to die out. Those being so damaging that they kill the host very quickly also tend to die out. Anything that is more infectious and less damaging has a gleaming future ahead of it. (take HPV, extremely infectious and generally takes years to cause cancer and kill host, if at all. Inhabits nearly every human on earth. (ebola on the other hand is extremely infectious but kills so quickly and makes so sick that hosts don't survive long enough to really spread it making it self limiting. There are of course other factors involved but that (in a nutshell) is viral evolution 101.
Regardless he won't reply, well no one is that dumb to reply. I mean seriously this school level biology, and you generally get a decent introduction into microbial life.

rvZA

Executive Member
I the variant hits South Africa, the population will drop by at least 10 million people in 3 years. God speed everyone.