• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Opel Corsa shocks

Xander37

Hi all, I would like to ask, can a Opel corsa opc use shocks for the normal corsa? Am stuck my opc shocks are done and I can't find them. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I would like to ask, can a Opel corsa opc use shocks for the normal corsa? Am stuck my opc shocks are done and I can't find them. Thanks in advance.
have you check behind the wheels? even if they are done they should still be there... they don't disappear like a piece of chocolate.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
Chances are no. I would think OPC has sports shocks fitted , but I may be wrong.

Shame, you seem to be one of those guys who purchased a car thinking all you'll need to do is fill petrol.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Useless comments. What the hell does it matter what you think of his car. OP wants to know if there is an alternative he can use. Some of your comments offer no value.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Useless comments. What the hell does it matter what you think of his car. OP wants to know if there is an alternative he can use. Some of your comments offer no value.
Peasants, the whole lot, they can never afford a Corsa, let alone an OPC, now they are hating on Mr.

Ecko_1

Perhaps a more affordable option would be to buy a set of entry level coilovers. Should be R4k to R6k. Brands like FK, JOM, etc