Openserve fibre Casseldale strubenvale Springs

Dwayne3a

So I was openserve website and enter my address it tells me not in my area yet but I put in a address 3 house up the road and it tells me I can pre-order fibre the So my question is will they do that

JonOpollo

So I was openserve website and enter my address it tells me not in my area yet but I put in a address 3 house up the road and it tells me I can pre-order fibre the So my question is will they do that
They will only do in-home installations when the status changes to covered. A good indicator also is when you see them doing the physical roll out during the pre-order phase. When they run lines via the poles or start trenching.

So basically keep your eye on the map and on what is happening in your road. Ask the technicians if they're busy in your area what the plans are also.

Dwayne3a

They will only do in-home installations when the status changes to covered. A good indicator also is when you see them doing the physical roll out during the pre-order phase. When they run lines via the poles or start trenching.

So basically keep your eye on the map and on what is happening in your road. Ask the technicians if they're busy in your area what the plans are also.
Ok but do u think they will stop by all the house or just to where the map seems to say

JonOpollo

Ok but do u think they will stop by all the house or just to where the map seems to say
Hard to tell without knowing their plans. They can expand the coverage at any time or stick to what's on the map, have seen them do both here. They usually update their website on Fridays so keep an eye out.

ZTEL KZN

Company Rep - ZTEL
Company Rep
@Dwayne3a
Your zone is likely to become live sooner than the the areas not available on Pre-order
If you would like us to escalate your query with Openserve, let us know.
openserve screenshot.png