Openserve increasing fibre line speeds

Openserve has been pretty good at upgrades. I started with 10/5 for R399 a couple of years back and will now be on 50/25 for only R449. That's half decent.
Yup how the cookie has turned? The worm has crumbled? Now we have Vumatel being overly expensive.

My church has OS fibre on the lowest package as it's all they can afford. 5 Mbps extra upload isn't much, but with 25 Mbps instead of 20 Mbps, I can push the stream bitrate slightly higher :)
The church isn't working hard enough if it can only afford 25mbps...

My church has OS fibre on the lowest package as it's all they can afford. 5 Mbps extra upload isn't much, but with 25 Mbps instead of 20 Mbps, I can push the stream bitrate slightly higher :)

Church?!

Goddammit ... I thought you were going to inform us about your OnlyFans uploads, Grieta!

I leave this thread heartbroken ...

RSAWEB informed us our 75/75 package will now change to 100/50 due to the Openserve upgrade. This is a downgrade for our outbound security cameras. I see other ISPs change it to 100/100, much better. I guess it is time for an ISP change.

I watch most of the stuff on YT at x2 speed, so watching something at 4k/60 quality at x2 speed will take about 100mb/s , add a couple other streams at full quality like maybe a cricket match and one of those ambience ASMR videos at 8K, uploading full res videos to cloud storage and download/updating modern games all at the same time.

I'm one of these people who naturally like to push things to it's limits.
Do you also talk like a chipmunk?

RSAWEB informed us our 75/75 package will now change to 100/50 due to the Openserve upgrade. This is a downgrade for our outbound security cameras. I see other ISPs change it to 100/100, much better. I guess it is time for an ISP change.
They've just informed me of this 'adjustment' :ROFL: [Octotel]

1698752742169.png

Had a look at my statements from when we moved in to this house. Started with 10/5 for R399. Now on 50/10 for R449. Really can't complain about that.

Had a look at my statements from when we moved in to this house. Started with 10/5 for R399. Now on 50/10 for R449. Really can't complain about that.
Where is all this 10/5 and 50/10 from? Is it Telkom ISP? I was under the impression that it's 50/25 now?

Back