• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

OpenviewHD : Kwesé Free Sports Channel launch

xodosman123

Expert Member
Ill be waiting as most of the streaming channels are well not so good...Kwese could have made better choice why not make it like the Roku Ultra that i have where i have 100s of choices? Where i added a micro sd card and the addons increase drastically like you have a super add on store..

joshuatree

Ill be waiting as most of the streaming channels are well not so good...Kwese could have made better choice why not make it like the Roku Ultra that i have where i have 100s of choices? Where i added a micro sd card and the addons increase drastically like you have a super add on store..
This is about the OpenviewHD platform - not Kwesé.

OpenviewHD - to access it you pay a once-off amount for a decoder which operates on the same satellite as Dstv , IS20.

Another cool channel which was recently added is E-bella , 109, looks like a lifestyle/girly channel.

OpenviewHD seems to be expanding/creating channels.

Think it is cool and free.

cavedog

Honorary Master
578p sigh.... Was hoping 720 or 1080p. Content seems meh but for free I'll take it.

joshuatree

Live Tennis , WTA . Volvo Car Open , Charleston USA - day 3 .

Whole tournaments of WTA circuit live. Good showing !

Saw they showed the world heavyweight unification boxing match Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker in the early hours today - not sure if this was broadcasted live on the actual date previously.

joshuatree

Live Tennis , WTA . Volvo Car Open , Charleston USA - day 3 .

Whole tournaments of WTA circuit live. Good showing !

Saw they showed the world heavyweight unification boxing match Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker in the early hours today - not sure if this was broadcasted live on the actual date previously.
Just had a quick look at DstvNow SuperSport channels - definitely not showing the tennis. Just out of interest.