Orania's 'president' could lose his job over 'irregularities'

Stephen

Expert Member
fake news

Ah you found Lew Lews videos. I think Cape Talk managed to complain about this guy to YouTube and get some of his videos removed. There were plenty of videos wheres he was sitting in front of an old SA flag . ranting bug eyed , frothing at the mouth the usual Hate Eveything South Africa and exaggerate the rest. Im surprised he hasnt suffered an aneurysm

ForceFate

Honorary Master

surface

Executive Member
In South Africa do people have higher expectations from whites? Obviously you do. Why? Why do you think whites are better?
If certain whites are kind, humanitarian, non-prejudical, non-racist, non-biased and have extraordinary high IQ like you, then why would they be not better? :unsure:

buka001

Expert Member
Even one... them kids be expensive man :)

The twins are the worst, our little babies and fark me they are spoilt :D
4 kids. Respect. My one kid drives us up the wall.

I retract my comments about Showmax ... you need it otherwise you will go insane.

Yirhu

Truth. 22k for many would mean a life away from poverty and hardship.

That is until they borrow and loan their way into morbid debt again.

The problem for soooo many people in South Africa is not that they have terrible salaries, it's that they have terrible spending habits.
I wish most people would read your comment on its truthfulness. I'm a trainee where I work, started later than the other trainees who earn twice what I get and most of them can only get by towards the end of the month. Absolutely bad spending habits.

Grant

Honorary Master
hmmm
i'm a little disappointed

was hoping to read he was caught enjoying a spirited bout of coitus in the mielie fields with sizwe - the son of his maid

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Who said Orania is exclusively for whites? Your racist colours showing again. As I said many times before, your methods are ancient. Dump the cold war era manual.

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/people-of-colour-welcome-in-orania-if-willing-to-assimilate.1021012/
Come on. The world knows: Orania is a white enclave.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
Yes, it might be open for all but 99% or so is white. Please explain why you "could never have imagined something like this to come out of Orania" instead of looking for poor excuses and playing the usual racist card.

Last edited:

Knyro

Honorary Master
Gotta keep all my strong African currencies together.
I wonder how easy that monopoly money of theirs (Orania) can be counterfeited. With central banks spending considerable resources on anti-counterfeiting measures in bank notes I can't see a tiny economy like theirs having the means to pull it off.

<tinfoil hat>
Somebody could legit pull off some economic sabotage by leaving stacks of fake notes in random areas around the town for people to find. Humans being what they are the currency would crash in to time
</tinfoil hat>

Last edited:

irBosOtter

Expert Member
What merc can you get for R102 000 that still in a good condition? That thing must be old, or was it a typo and should be R1 020 000?

Lupus

Honorary Master
If one crunches numbers, you realize R 22k is nothing.

However, I suspect he doesn't have a bond to pay, and obviously not a car repayment too. So there is that. Maybe also not paying school fees. Car, Bond and school fees alone run to about 18k easily. I don't know how single parents make it in this day and age.
Public schools are generally R500 to R1400 a month for primary schools and high schools R800 to R3700pm depending on area. I guess they move to those areas?

thechamp

Honorary Master
What merc can you get for R102 000 that still in a good derivable condition? That thing must be old, or was it a typo and should be R1 020 000?
Looks like they are living modestly over there, and contrary to popular belief cars don'the fall apart after 100k kms, some Oom will take care of what needs fixing.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Looks like they are living modestly over there, and contrary to popular belief cars don'the fall apart after 100k kms, some Oom will take care of what needs fixing.
Haha true, my car is sitting on 146 000km's, was just wondering if that was a typo