Ordering the vegetarian meal? There’s more animal blood on your hands

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
No, nobody is forcing you to eat meat... its a personal choice NOT to do so.. but then don't come with your rabid anti-meat stuff and try get those of us who do enjoy meat to stop eating meat.
I have said over and over again...if you want to eat meat go ahead...re-read my posts.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I have said over and over again...if you want to eat meat go ahead...re-read my posts.
ahhh but trying to play the guilt-trip card with all the evil examples of what we do to animals is an attempt to get people to stop eating meat.... but anyway, thats a different issue...

Fact is, I personally think the article has a point.... An all vegetarian diet does have an impact on nature, just like a mixed diet.. the impact is just different....
Ultimately what we need to find, is a way of providing for our needs, with the least impact on the environment.... regardless of whether its a meat diet or vegetarian or fruitarian or vegan... or whatever.

Venomous

Honorary Master
/agrees with TB

a balance has to be found for the sake of the general environment, immaterial of what your diet preference is.

killadoob

Honorary Master
...and what if eating meat makes me physically ill? That is the initial reason why I stopped eating meat. Are you going to FORCE me to eat meat now?
I don't eat meat, i just don't enjoy it but i know we were suppose to eat meat. You should make yourself a bit clearer dude. I thought you were asking about the bible because i said we were suppose to meat.

I do chow fish though, hmmmmmm yummy tuna and kingklip FTW.