Swa

Honorary Master
I’d love to see people pull a eToll approach at a road block.

Will be taking lots of popcorn to watch roadblocks.. perhaps they should record it so we can watch people try and fight cops when they impound vehicles. Nice ol defeating/obstructing course of justice etc.

Gonna be fun as this is go round as it won’t end well.
It's already happening. Few people pay fines. If I have to lose my license due to crap I'll just not bother getting one again. Can't threaten me with something I don't have then.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
Corruption should be declared a financial pandemic, and no new processes initiated or processed till corruption had been totally zeroed, so that nothing is contaminated, thats a requirement for a new future.

Sollie

Honorary Master

Will be taking lots of popcorn to watch roadblocks.. perhaps they should record it so we can watch people try and fight cops when they impound vehicles. Nice ol defeating/obstructing course of justice etc.

Will be spying you though a telescope when some of those officers defeating/obstructing course of justice etc decide you're spoiling their business. Just saying. South Africa is kinda weird that way, but seems some people never learn: anything that can be abused, will be abused.

Reactions: Swa

Bewlen

Expert Member
I expect nothing less than a total breakdown of law and order in SA. Not much disappoint as of yet.

Oldfut

I'm glad to see that those who enjoy the problems that unjust and amoral laws and regulations administered by unprincipaled people bring still exist. Takes me back to the dompas era.