Over 100 firearms stolen in Boksburg gun shop robbery

supersunbird

Honorary Master
a) Vanderbijl.......
b) and it was a FOILED hijacking of a vehicle.
c) Your name may be Glock26 but you're not the only person in the business you know.
I was refering to Hemi300c who seemed to imply there was another gunshop robbery yesterday.
Not your RAM incident which I know about, having been briefed by RAM and had a chat to the drivers.

Unless he was veering off topic and talking about another RAM attempted hijack, which is irrelevant as they have them almost every week. Lost a friend who was a driver and was shot dead in one of them.
There is some whatsapp voice note going around claiming a second robbery for yesterday, the whatsapp voice note is available below:
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-af...cidents-in-one-week-could-indicate-new-trend/

Solarion

Honorary Master
Over 100 firearms were stolen from the Limpopo Arms and Ammunition shop on the East Rand.

Five suspects - all armed - fled in a Silver Mitsubishi Triton, which was recovered nearby.
You don't say :confused:

Something is not right. This sounds way to planned and why so many firearms?
Is this stolen for some bigger plan?

Armed cash heist?
100 firearms. What the hell are they planning to attack, Fort Knox?

The_MAC

Expert Member
Same happened in Vereniging drie riviere this morning apparently.
Seems to be the new way to get arms
My mother-in-law used to live in a small complex in 3 Rivers, her neighbour used to drive a small armoured army truck, apparently he was a legal arms dealer. Sometimes he had bodyguards sleeping in his house as well. Maybe a small niche network being targeted?

The_MAC

Expert Member
I was always wondering why the Safari Gun Shop in Rivonia hasn't been targeted already everytime I drive/jog past it.

It was and still is my first stop during a zombie apocalypse..

maumau

Honorary Master
I was refering to Hemi300c who seemed to imply there was another gunshop robbery yesterday.
Not your RAM incident which I know about, having been briefed by RAM and had a chat to the drivers.

Unless he was veering off topic and talking about another RAM attempted hijack, which is irrelevant as they have them almost every week. Lost a friend who was a driver and was shot dead in one of them.
Humble apologies.