Over a third of senior government employees in South Africa are not qualified

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Zuma can't even say numbers correctly and look how he stuffed up the country.
It's not his inability to say numbers correctly that stuffed up the country, he could have said them right and we would still be in the same situation.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Well.......
If you look at how the ANC has destroyed and are destroying the education system, especially maths, then you can just make up your own mind.
Well...
If you are a racist you would try very hard to look for something to justify your grandfather's racist ramblings.

ConfusedR

Well...
If you are a racist you would try very hard to look for something to justify your grandfather's racist ramblings.
Well...
If you agree to the ANC destroying the education system, especially maths, then you are part of the problem. Education is what this country needs.
Education drives employment. Forced BBBEE will never be successful unless you employ competent people. Which is not happening.

surface

Honorary Master
Well...
If you agree to the ANC destroying the education system, especially maths, then you are part of the problem. Education is what this country needs.
Education drives employment. Forced BBBEE will never be successful unless you employ competent people. Which is not happening.
That is why we have people like you. I thought as a competent person, you would know this already? But, it is fine it is Allah's day today and let us see if light shines tomorrow.

ConfusedR

That is why we have people like you. I thought as a competent person, you would know this already? But, it is fine it is Allah's day today and let us see if light shines tomorrow.
It is not just about me and you.
It is about the ANC realizing that their policies are not working but they will never change because they want votes.

Cosmik Debris

Expert Member
Pretty good for SA; well above the required 30% pass rate.

The problem is that those minimum competency level municipal managers are deemed competent with a pass mark of 30%.....

It just gets worse and worse.