Over billed despite cancelling the SIM

Sizz

Towards the end of June 2020, I contacted rain to downgrade from the R479 to the R250 plan. I never received a response and on July 2, I cancelled the R479 SIM as it only gave me that option on the dashboard. I then activated R250 plan on my other sim. I expected to get a pro rata bill for the two sims instead I got billed the full amount for the R479 plan despite cancelling. It's R709! Please fix my bill so that I can pay the right amount as I cannot pay for the data I didn't use.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Towards the end of June 2020, I contacted rain to downgrade from the R479 to the R250 plan. I never received a response and on July 2, I cancelled the R479 SIM as it only gave me that option on the dashboard. I then activated R250 plan on my other sim. I expected to get a pro rata bill for the two sims instead I got billed the full amount for the R479 plan despite cancelling. It's R709! Please fix my bill so that I can pay the right amount as I cannot pay for the data I didn't use.
HI , Please PM me your email address linked to your account so that i can look into your account and assist accordingly

Cartman13

I'm having a similar issue. Really ridiculous.

They're not giving me the toggle Unlimited Off Peak button, and I have been having this fight since 30 Jun. And guess what, Friday they take R250 from my Credit Card for a service I did not even use in July.

And today I get reply that it should be fixed by the 1st of Sep, which means they are going to debit me again for Aug!