P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
After the mainstream media attention, stock started to tank. Will probably correct, but with notable celebs calling for a boycott I have a feeling these boys gona have a bad time in the coming months.

View attachment 608626

Well somebody doesn't know how stocks work.
Stock fluctuate all the time.
The hammer comes down when financials or sales forecasts of major products are released.

The last quarter was actually pretty good as they were considered a safe haven. Will the next quarter be the same?
View attachment 606132

Edit: for the memes

Brenden_E

Expert Member

Brenden_E

Expert Member
You mean in the last 5 days?
Do you know that the figures are highly unlikely to be In yet for the last 5 days
I am now convinced you have a comprehension problem - explains a lot. The article that you quoted as "trusted" quoted that they have under-performed. Not the last 5 days, 2019 thus far.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Oh, I dunno.

With the exception of wrestling with Dad, DMNKnight's younger self sounds pretty much like me as a kid - and I'm female.
Well I played in the mud with cars, climbed trees, rode bikes in the veld, caught snakes..... I am sure many girls did. And when my younger brother got physically stronger - I used to beat him with words.

And I played with Sindy doll too. (old version of Barbie - but much prettier)

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
Well I played in the mud with cars, climbed trees, rode bikes in the veld, caught snakes..... I am sure many girls did.

And I played with Sindy doll too. (old version of Barbie - but much prettier)
Me too (but I played with Barbies). And my sisters and I used to bully each other to no end. We worked it out just fine.