Pain. Lots of pain. :p

bdt

Executive Member
You can bet he didn't say "awww, nuts!" after that little misadventure! :rolleyes: ..sorry, I'm helplessly attracted to atrocious punnage/wordplay :D Oh, and thanks for the quote reminder Leitmotif!

Last edited:

TELESPHORE

Well at least the breeding of that kind has stopped for that individual.

bdt

Executive Member
Don't see why it should, he does still have the other one - and one li'l wriggler (outta millions) IS all it takes! ..or have you missed the whole basic biology thing then? :cool:

flarkit

Executive Member
The doctors shoulda told him there's a risk of lead-poisoning and amputated the rest of his 'tackle' just to be safe.

simple_simon

Expert Member
don't you just love hollywood influence......every cop on tv puts his gun in his pants like this numbnut did....i guess he thought mel gibson has never shot his balls off before and he's done plenty of gun in pants scene's.

almost a darwin award

Cara

Expert Member
Why didn't he just go to the hospital instead of continue to limp around the place? Male pride?

Don't blame the kids for shrieking when he got hold of that machine gun :D

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Why didn't he just go to the hospital instead of continue to limp around the place? Male pride?

He did? Probably didn't want to get arrested anyway. :D

Alan

Honorary Master

I don't get that. I mean the worst he could do is spay a burst of lead into row three. :rolleyes:

:D