Pakistan tour of South Africa, 2021

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Faheem's wicket belongs to Polly? Taking a massive gamble with Aidan bowling was his comment :p

sand_man

Honorary Master
Great comeback from the Proteas! Really good! Temba has rotated the bowlers well and has been extremely brave. Paying dividends. Very good captaincy...

Meister-Man

Expert Member
As I said I just switched on and no audio. Why did Bavuma bowl him in the 2nd last over?

3WA

Honorary Master
Spin in the death overs. The spinners did the job but the death overs need pace.

DanDango

Honorary Master
Migael Pretorius is better then Daryn Dupavillon and I'll take Sisanda Magala over Beuran Hendricks.

sand_man

Honorary Master
How's the weather looking out that end? Been over cast all day here in Joburg. A 'rain is imminent' type look yet none is forthcoming...

Nemesys

nothing to see... apparently QDK was asking for a fielder to back up at the bowlers end, the Markram, who fielded the ball threw it to his end.

Haaties Mr batsman, your job is to make your ground and not ball watch.
And to add to that I have on countless occasions heard a wicketkeeper over the stump mike shouting either wicket or bowler to indicate to the fielder where he think the greater change of a runout would be. If a batsman is distracted by what the wicket keeper does he should not be batting at that level of cricket. i have also seen a fielder making a dummy run towards a ball that is obviously on it way to the boundary to discourage the batsman to start his rum and therefore preventing a second run.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Jon Jon not having a great game! Out thought there! Done all ends up...

JohnMao

Executive Member
Ag no man. Why jon jon and not wiaan...Could even have played of one of the bowlers...
Agreed...if Hendricks, Dala & Sipamla (not sure why DuPavillon never got more than 5 overs!) are all we have in the fast bowler stocks when our Big 3 leave, we are in dire straits. Wonder why they never looked at Ntini?
And Keshav is just a much better bowler than Shamsi.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Jon Jon not having a great game! Out thought there! Done all ends up...
I've just seen that on the stream...so the stream is 5 minutes behind.

Smuts hasn't done anything full stop. Shouldn't be there.