Pakistan tour of South Africa, 2021

Creag

The Boar's Rock
The decision to field first was a poor one. At Centurion, you set the target. When in doubt, bat first.

I know it is easy to say this at this point in the game. It is what it is. The game is gone now :(

Dan C

Honorary Master
These two teams are wearing the same outfit, who actually knows who is batting or bowling ?

Luckily the umpires are wearing red .....

3WA

Honorary Master
Janneman and Verreynne make me proud. All these others can go suck chodes.

3WA

Honorary Master
50 for Phehlukwayo! 11 an over for 8 overs :X3:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Ah fudge! Well batted Kyle. That was always on the cards though with the required rate climbing. Think it's GG now.

3WA

Honorary Master
This would have been quite close if we didn’t bowl like complete idiots at the death.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Well done Pakistan. Truth is we were always going to be behind the 8 ball with 5 of our gun players unavailable up against what I'd imagine was a full strength Pakistan team. Verreynne in particular stood up, as did Malan.

A couple of iffy captaining decisions from Temba also isn't help but he'll learn.

Reactions: 3WA

Broo

Well done Pakistan. Truth is we were always going to be behind the 8 ball with 5 of our gun players unavailable up against what I'd imagine was a full strength Pakistan team. Verreynne in particular stood up, as did Malan.

A couple of iffy captaining decisions from Temba also isn't help but he'll learn.
No Pakistani players playing in the IPL?

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
At least Aiden turn his arm and wheres Rassie?
I don't rate JJ at all.

3WA

Honorary Master
At least Aiden turn his arm and wheres Rassie?
I don't rate JJ at all.

Rassie was injured.

Agree about JJ - he's had his run in internationals. Time for the selectors to move on.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Going forwards:

1. They HAVE to make a plan for Janneman Malan...in 4 innings he has a century & a half century. Markram is too erratic.
2. Drop Klaasen. He has never done anything of real value and yet he has a central contract. Verynne is much more or a prospect.
3. Smuts simply has to go...why they never looked at Wian Mulder is anyone's guess. Young, hits the ball hard and we should be building him up!
4. The Shoe Caller might be a good T20 bowler, but Maharaj offers someone who can bat AND contain a batting attack.
5. When KG, Ngidi (who is looking a little jaded and going for plenty) & Nortje aren't there, then our fast bowling stocks are seriously limited. Dala is useless, Hendricks is useless, and Sipamla might have some promise, but just goes for plenty too. Why not give Thando Ntini a chance?
6. We missed Morris & Pretorius here...not sure what CSA have against Morris.

And why bowl our spinners for so long at the end? It's like they wanted the Pakistanis to smash them!